FireTruck

Ok so I know this is a real ship.

I have proof!!!! You want proof?! Here!!!

Intro

Hi my names Dong Si Cheng but my friends call me WinWin. I am 17 years old and I am Gay. I'm proud to be Gay! I don't care what others have to say about me liking the same gender.

Before My grandmother passed away she had told me to not listen to what people had to say. And if I did get bullied it was 'because' they were Jealous of me. I'm a straight A student at  my other school. I lived in Zhenjiang China. Now I'm in Korea. If you ask me. I'm not ready to meet new people. Oh yea I forgot to mention,I like to cross dress when I'm not in school. I've heard from my online friends Mark and Ten that there was this boy in the school that I'm going to,they call him The Prince of Japan. I think his name is Yuta? I don't know. I just hope my first day is a good one.

~~~~

Hi I'm Yuta Nakamoto. I am as Straight as a ruler. I'm known as The prince of Japan at my school. I play football and I bully people. Does bullying count as a sport cause in my book it does. I am 18 years old. And I'm currently in a relationship with some girl. I don't even know her name. I think it was something like Naeyong? Naeyeon? I could care less. Anyways I've heard that there's gunna be a knew kid. Which means fresh meat. My only friends are Haechan and Taeyong. Who needs friends anyways? I have so much fame that I don't need friends.

It's all just gunna be unnecessary one day so what's the point in having best friends and friends.

Boom! I have been wanting for this book to come out for a while and I've finally came up with ideas for it!!!! Yassss!!!! I am very happy!!! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will update maybe later or tomorrow depending on how I feel. Anyways I love you my Anime Luvers. ♥️♥️♥️