Q and A answers

Hello! It's me again and this chapter is gunna answer the questions ItzQu33nz had asked in the last chapter. So let's start!

"Sehun...bubble tea squad?"

Sehun:"Sure! I'd like that! As long as I get my bubble tea then we're good fam!"

"Chanyeol how much do you like your Baekhyunnnn?"

Chanyeol:"Like? Like? Please I'd practically die for him."

"Baekhyun how're you and Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun:"We're good thanks for asking!"

"Taehyung...I've lost all my energy....uhm....how's life?"

Taehyung:"It's good as long as I'm with my beautiful family."

"Jungkook! WHATS GOODDDD CHOC CHUNK COOK-IE!"

Jungkook:"Nothing really just hanging with the fam how bout you?"

"TEN! Did you know that you're adorable? No? Well you are!"

Ten:"Thanks.....Aish! You're making me blush! You're too kind!"

"Johnny? How do I be confident like you?"

Johnny:"Get yourself a man that you can do anything with. In other words get yourself a Ten. JK! Just be brave. Speak your mind. Don't let anybody bring you down no matter what. I hoped I helped!"

"Haechan why're you such a sassy savage?"

Haechan:"Is that a problem? For your info I'm Marks Sassy Savage!"

"What's goodddd Tytrack?"

Taeyong:"Currently trying to get with Yuta."

Mark! Long ass ride,to sing sang sung boy....how're you holding up? And are you and Haechan Gucci?"

Mark:"ha! You're funny and I'm doing fine thank you. Yeah me and Chan are Gucci fam."

"What's gub Jeffrey?"

Jaehyun:"Doy-I mean heh you know I lived in America for four years."

"How's your relationship Dobunny?"

Doyoung:"good now that i have JaeJae all to myself!"

"Yuta how much to you love winwinnnn?"

Yuta:"me loving that slut? Please I've got better people to fu-"

Me:Stop Yuta just answer her question truthfully.

Yuta:"who told you I liked the boy? Tell me so I can shut them up before everyone knows!"

Me:"Bae-"

Baekhyun:"Aish! Chanyeol it's make out time!!!"

"Taeil are you the grandpa? Or am I Taewrong?"

Taeil:"First off I love your little word. Second I'm not that old. Just because I can't really move doesn't mean I'm old. So Taewrong!"

Me:"Lies!"

Taeil:"Yazlyn!"

Me:"Hehe sorry. >;) I got chu fam."

"Jeno what's your favorite thing about Jaemin?"

Jeno:"Pfft that's easy! It's his as-I mean his personality. He's a good person and I just love him for who he is.....and he also has a big ass."

"BITCH WHERE YOU AT?! DID SM LOCK YOU IN THE DUNGEON?! I WILL FLY OVER AND SAVE YOU WITH JENO MKAY?!"

Jaemin:"One only Jeno can call me bitch when we're having se-hehe never-mind that! Anyways no I'm not in the Dungeon I was really sick. That's why I wasn't with The fellow Dreamies. But if I get better in time i think SM will let me in the next comeback!"

"WinWin! How are you and Utah?!"

WinWin:"Ha! You're just like me! I make fun of his name all the time! Can we be friends?! Wait im off topic. Well to be honest I hate that little bitch I hope he dies. Calling me a fucking cutie-"

Me:Ok that's enough WinWin! Heh sorry. Anyways thanks for asking your questions. Luv you always!"

Byeeeeeee