Cherry Bomb (YuWin special) 🍒💣

So this chapter is a YuWin Special....so this is if they were together....yea...anyways this is a chapter just for you guys cause I feel as if you guys are bored reading everything BUT YuWin. So without further ado let's start this!

No ones P.O.V

WinWin was sleeping in his bed with his boyfriend Yuta when there was a loud bang coming from downstairs. WinWin's eyes shot open and his breathing became faster.
"What was that?!"

"Probably your horny roommate with mine." Yuta answered still half asleep.

"Yah. Ten isn't horny.....he just needs sexual attention. That's all." I said half asleep.

"Yea that's being horny. Johnny's the same way. And I'm the same way with you." Yuta wrapped his arms around WinWins waist causing WinWin to turn and face him. "What Hyung?"

"Hyung who are you calling Hyung? Last time I checked I'm Daddy."

"Well that's when I-"

"Well that's when you nothing. WinWin-ah you need to be a good boy....or else daddy's gunna have to punish you."

"Oh fuck off I wanna sleep! Night HYUNG!"

"You little shit!"

Hello! It's me I was wondering if after one day you'd like to read this chapter. lol I'll stop. Anyways I had time to write this chapter cause I didn't have homework since it was the first day. I flat ironed my hair! I guess I look nice. Get ready to see a potato.

Anyways!!!!!! Peace!!! I want to know how your day went today

Anyways!!!!!! Peace!!! I want to know how your day went today. Tell me in the comments!

-VOTE

-SEND LOVE

-RECIVE LOVE

-SMILE

Byeeee