Back 2 u(ChanBaek)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V
I was sitting Next to Sehun and WinWin in math barely paying attention to what Mr.Lu had to say. I never knew Luhan could be this boring. I was slowly closing my eyes when they shot back open when I heard the door slam.

"Chanyeol? Why are you late?"

"I kinda woke up late....heh....sorry."

"Just go sit down." He huffed and headed to the back of the room.

Baekhyun looked behind him to see Chanyeol's face lighten at the sight of him.

"Hey Baekkie~"

"Hey." I smiled and turned back around only to come face to face with my teacher.

"So Baekhyun do you know what the answer is? Since you're talking?"

"I....um...."

"It's 24."
Baekhyun looked back to see Chanyeol smirking and laughing.

"That's correct Mr.Park but I asked Mr.Byun."

"But there isn't a Mr.Byun."

"What do you mean there isn't?"

"That Mrs.Park."

Baekhyun sunk in his chair and he hid his face in WinWins neck.

"WinWinnie~ save me!"

"From who? Yoda?"

"Weren't you paying attention?"

"No I was too busy texting Ten and Johnny."

Baekhyun turned in his seat to Sehun about to talk when someone cut him off.

"Don't."

He looked behind him to see a mad Chanyeol.

He smirked and tapped Sehun's shoulder and rested his head on it after he got Sehun's attention.

"Mr.Lu may I use the restroom?"Baekhyun asked already walking to the door.

"I....I guess." Mr.Lu answered.

Baekhyun left the classroom knowing that Chanyeol would come after him. Once he made it to the bathroom he sat on the counter waiting for the tall boy to come in. 

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"
As if on cue Chanyeol came in angry. He approached Baekhyun and pushed him against the wall.

"Didn't I say don't? And what did you do? You still talk to him. You guys are too close. I don't trust him."

"Well that's too bad." And with that Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away and walked out the bathroom. Knowing what was gunna happen later that night.

So this was requested by my friend! So I hope you enjoyed! If so comment and vote. I want to know how your day went. Tell me that too!

-Send love

-Receive love

Byeeee