Osomatsu nii-san

Osomatsu POV (this is the first osomatsu POV I did)

I stopped in front of hospital I hoped the Karamatsu knows us or me. I went inside there was a lot of doctors and nurses running around. I head up stairs to room 205. saw choromatsu sitting by himself didn't Jyuushi came with him. "Hey fappymatsu I got the clothes" I said as put the bag towards him.

*scream*

"Holy shit fappymatsu! I didn't know you scream so fucking loud!!" I covered my ears waiting for it to stop. "OSOMATSU NII-SAN YOU SCARED ME" choromatsu said as he shot up from his sit hitting Osomatsu arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't know!" I covered myself form him.

"Hmpfh"

"Did you know you scream really loud" I joked as I grin form his girl scream.

"Fuck you Osomatsu" choromatsu said

"I know, I know, I love ya too"  I said

I put the bag again towards fappymatsu. He give me a questioning stare.

"Its Karamatsu clothes also I need my Money too" I told him. "Osomatsu nii-san can you give Karamatsu his clothes please" choromatsu asked.

"Eh I come all the way here and you asked me to give Kara's his clothes " I put my hands on my waist in a sassy way.

"I give you 50 yen"

"Don't need to ask me twice" I walked in Karamatsu room. The room was warm,..it felt nice.

"Osomatsu nii-san"

"I looked towards to see Jyuushimatsu sitting with a sleeping Karamatsu leaning on his body. " hey" I said in quite voice " i got Karamatsu clothes you don't mind if I talk to Karamatsu for a minute "

"Oh I don't mind nii-san I just gonna leave" Jyuish left the side of the hospital bed it made kara wake up.

"Hmm"

"I just gonna leave Karamatsu nii-san, osomatsu nii-san is gonna talk with you" Jyuushi said as he went and left.

"Oh ok", Karamatsu sat up and looked at me.

"Hi Osomatsu nii-san" Karamatsu said as he smiled.

*gasp*

"You never called me nii-san, I'm I dreaming" I looked at him like if he wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Eh?" Karamatsu said dumbfounded "Never mind did fappymatsu and Jyuushimatsu tell you who I'm am" I asked hoping he do.

"Oh Osomatsu nii-san they did they told me that you was a Prevert and a shitty eldest"

"Oh" I looked down as my bangs covered my eyes, I sighed quietly but it soon stopped when I heard more words.

"Also they told me your very nice and people can depend on you , sometimes you can be a big brother when you need to be" Karamatsu said with a big smile and pink cheeks

I looked back up him with pink cheeks, I think I'm having a nosebleed, god, help me.

" OH," I hugged karamatsu " Karamatsu you are too cute for your own good, thank you so much I love you little brother" "*GAsp...gasp.. I C-can't b-breath nii-san"

"Oi sorry Karamatsu it just very nice of them and you" I cried

"Nii-san! Don't cry" Karamatsu hugged Osomatsu to hoping he stopped crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jyushimatsu POV (I just know now I spelled Jyushi name wrong wow)

"Choromatsu nii-san should we tell the others to come?" I asked curious "Hmm sure why not? The others need to meet Karamatsu nii-san see have he doing too so yeah okay" choromatsu nii-san said as he got his phone out.

"Yay" I waved my hands back and Fourth happy that the others can see Karamatsu nii-san. "Shhhhh.... don't make a lot of noises we in the hospital Jyushimatsu" choromatsu nii-san told me as he put his finger on his mouth to single me to be quite.

"Oh right sorry nii-san" I whispered hoping this is better.

"Its aright"

645 words