hospital

Oso hated hospitals people would always die or live some don't make it some do, Oso hated that one of his little brothers is in there right now getting surgery on there head.

He was worried for Kara he may be a shitty older brother but he care for his brothers when he need too , the others aren't doing good too.

Totty was crying and holding on to choro every since the accident and ichi is crying quitely with his hood up  looking down at his feet , while Jyuushi  is hugging him crying on his shoulder too while doing so.

"Hello"

The brothers looked to see who was calling them and there was a doctor ready for them to say anything.

"Are you karamatsu matsuo brother yes? "

"Yes I'm his older brother" Oso said

"Okay we have some good news and some bad news which one would you like to hear" doctor said checking his notes

"The good news please"

All the brothers look to choromatsu they were little surprise because choro was quite for whole time this happened.

"I expected that" the doctor give them a small smile

"Well it seems he did great he made it through surgery but he is asleep right so you visit him tomorrow oh! And also he may not rember  who you are but that okay and no worries you just got to remind him who you are, well that's the good news"

"Are you ready for the bad news"

Osomatsu looked at all his brothers for 
agreement, they all nod for a yes.

Oso looked back at the doctor

"Yes we all ready please tell us the bad news"
Oso is not having a good feeling about this.

"Well its seems from the impact of the ball damaged his brain a little so he may need a little bit of help of reading and pronouncing words too, he has ADHD too "

"Wait wait he has ADHD so that means" totty said looking at doctor with a sad galze

"Yes he may not act himself and you how to take of him sometimes when he needs too plus he may act like a 10 year old "

No more painful kara,no more shitty poses and kara can't read well they have to take care of too, oh poor karamatsu if only they could go back in time to stop that ball from hitting Kara's head so kara wouldn't have a mind of a 10 year old.

"Its there anything else we need to know now" ichi asked hoping she said no.

"No there's nothing else now I have to go back to my other patients, thank you and have a good day" the doctor left for sextuplets to sulk.

The rest of the afternoon the brother stay there until visiting time was over.

Sorry for short chapter my kindle is about to die so I have to write fast I'm working on chapters two and one they almost done but for now bye.