Chapter 5

Today we worked on our 3DM gear. You swung through the trees as if you could fly. You loved the feelings for some reason. It reminded you of your mother a bit but you didn't know why.
You swung through the trees and headed towards a fake titan and slashed into the nape. You felt satisfied and landed on a branch and stretched. You then gazed around and watched.

Then a burly blond boy landed beside you and you looked up at him.

"Hi Reiner," you said and smiled.

"Hey. You've a bit of a scratch on your forehead," he said pointing at it.

"Yeah. I got hit with a branch earlier but it'll heal quickly. It always does for some reason. So what's up," you asked and he gazed at you suspiciously.

"I dunno. I was wondering, you don't talk about your mother much. What happened to her?" Reiner asked.

"I'm not sure. All I remember is she took me out into the forest one day. She said something to me as she cried. I don't know why though and then she started screaming. Next think I knew I woke up and most of my clothes were torn and there was a bit of blood nearby. Dad wouldn't say anything about it but I knew he knew something. He just wouldn't tell me but now I'll never know," you said.

"Was your mother born in Trost," Reiner asked and you shook your head.

"She would tell me stories that she was from a far away place away from the walls but I hardly believe it," you said and chuckled.

Reiner stared at you for a bit and then nodded.

"Alright. Well we better get back to training," he said and took off.

You nodded and then took off as well.
'I wonder why he asked all those questions,' you thought but then shrugged.

I know it's short but it's character development and stuff. Just keep reading friends