Chapter 21

You woke up in a room. Your head ached and so did your chest. You sat up but you felt arms tighten around you. You looked to your side and saw Jean laying beside you fast asleep. He was holding you in his arms protectively. When he felt you move he would hold you closer.

You smiled at this and kissed his forehead. This action cause him shift a bit and open his eyes.

"(Y/n)....," he said sleepily and then yawned. "You're awake."

"And you're still half asleep, sleeping beauty," you teased and smiled at him.

He smirked and then sat up and held you close to him.

"The only sleeping beauty here is you," he said softly and kissed your cheek.

You giggled and then rested your head against his chest.

"How long was I out for?" You asked.

"Two days," Jean said and sighed. "Mikasa came back from the forest with Levi. Levi had an unconscious Eren in his arms and Mikasa was holding you. I was so afraid that you were dead but you only had broken your ribs. I stayed here with you waiting for you to wake up."

He then yawned and kissed the top of your head.

"I don't want to lose you," Jean said and huffed in anger. "That damn titan is going to pay."

"Don't get yourself killed. I still need you," you said and gazed up at him.

He smiled at you. The smile soon became a smirk and he laid you down on the bed. He hovered above you and leaned down kissing your lips softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you wanting more. He rested his hands against your waist and then began to pull up your shirt.

But then someone opened the door and gasped at the sight. You both looked up with flustered faces except Jean's expression was filled with anger. There stood Armin staring at the both of you in shock. His face was as red as a tomato.

"The Commander and Captain want to see you two to discuss something. But just....," Armin said and then took off.

Jean huffed in frustration while you giggled in amusement. Jean smiled down at you and then kissed your forehead.

"To be continued," Jean said and sighed.

He then got off of you and stood up. You got up as well and you both made your way downstairs.

*wiggles eyebrows*
Poor Armin.
Font judge me XD