Behind Closed Doors

Soooo, after reading this one shot, let me know if you want me to continue this story....Whether as a continuation or a story full of oneshots!!! Hope you enjoy! Also, respect to both actors. I write this just for the name not actually them. I respect them both dearly and want nothing but happiness for the both of them.

Nestor and Vera had an event to attend to for Bates Motel in a couple of hours. When Vera woke up, she looked up at the ceiling and thought about all the things she had to cross of her to do list.

She had to get her make-up done, get her hair done, grab some lunch and breakfast and meet up with the cast of Bates Motel, in order to enter the even together.

Reporters, cast and crew members, and famous and well-known actors were said to be attending. Therefore, there would be video cameras and flash photography everywhere.

After getting up and brushing her teeth, Vera got dressed and ordered room service. When it finally arrived, she was surprised to find that it was actually a lot of food and she didn't want it all to go to waste. She called Nestor, who was next door to her hotel room. He didn't pick up so she left her room and knocked on his door.

She knocked again and he cracked open the door and peeked out.

"Oh, hey it's you."

"Yeah, I tried to call but you didn't pick up but since we're neighbors I came to ask—"

"I'm so sorry I was taking a shower, just got out"

"Oh, yeah sorry. Yeah, get dressed."

It was a little awkward. But they both chuckled"

"But when you're done. Come over to my room! I ordered breakfast and there's a lot."

"Awesome I'm starving. Be there in 5!"

Nestor and Vera chatted about their characters and where they wanted Alex and Norma to end up in their relationship. They had always rooted for them but it was never the best time for either character until now. Season 4 was Normero season and they were excited to see how the fans would react.

"Oooh that was sooo good. I'm practically so full, my button may fail to zip tonight"

"You'll look great you always will."

There was a long pause where neither of them spoke. They just gazed at each other. He looked at her lips and she has looked into his caramel eyes. How she wished she could devour his lips like the last time. How he licked the bottom of her lips and she gladly open her mouth to him. How she had her arms wrapped around his neck to get as close as she could to him, how his hands slowly found their way to her ass and squeezed them and it quickly led to other things. They never stopped thinking about it. They were both thinking about that time at that moment too.

He extended his arm across the table, she placed her hands into his and got up to straddle him on the chair. She grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips. As she Grinded onto him, he squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to him. She could feel him get harder and she moaned.

"I missed you. I missed this... with you. I hate that we can't publicly be together," Nestor said.

She puts her index finger on his lips to shush him and slowly glides down to stand on her knees. At first, she has trouble opening up his belt. She's so focused on him and high off the adrenaline that her fingers can't seem to properly function.

When she finally figured out how to work it, she pulled the belt off of him in one swift motion.

"Let's just focus on now. We don't know what will happen tomorrow or the next year, but we do have the ability to present now. I want you... now."

She pulled out his member from his jeans and began to pump it a few times until she wrapped her wet lips onto it."

He closed his eyes and dropped his head. She kept going down and stopping to the hilt, never leaving completely.  She picked up her pace and felt his hands grab her hair, never pushing her to go down harder. That's what she liked about Nestor. He never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do.

She sucked him harder and finally let him go with a pop. She looked at him a smiled. Licking the sides of his hardness. The top and all the way down, he couldn't handle it anymore, he wanted her. He intertwined his hands into her and she raises one of her legs to straddle Both sides of him. He could feel she was ready from her skirt. She wasn't wearing an underwear and he began to stroke her center from behind her. She sat up a little in order to give him more access, which at the same time, brought her breasts closer to his face. He anywhere he had access to. Her chest, her neck, her cheeks. She was ready and he grabbed himself. She lowered herself into him and began to start a classic rhythm. She didn't go up or down, but rather glided herself into him and out of him. They hugged eachother hard and she quickened her pace. He thrusts himself into her to meet her thrusts. It felt like heaven, they couldn't stop. The only sound the both of them could hear are the clapping of their skin meeting.

As a fine sheet of sweat begins to form on both of their foreheads, Norma can feel herself getting closer. She whimpered quietly until she moaned so loud she had to bite into his shoulder to muffle her scream. She never stopped rocking into him, as her orgasm began to fade, he grabbed her hips and he let her, he got up, her legs wrapping behind him and his arms supporting her body. He thrusters into her a few times until he finally came. They both kissed each other and slowly let her down. They continued make out and she stopped to look at him.

"I wish we could wake up to a morning like this everyday."

They laughed, kissed again, and he left to get ready for the even that night where they would see each other again and act like nothing happened.