128.

*Aspens POV*

These past couple weeks have been so stressful for me. I'm worrying that I'm going to lose this baby. Even being as far along as I am, it's still possible.

Today I'm meeting all the girls for lunch. I haven't seen them in so so so long. I honestly miss them!

I pick out a somewhat cute outfit. I put on a cute stripped dress, a cardigan, some black leggings and for a final touch, knee high brown flat boots.

I put my hair up in a pony tail. No makeup. I don't have the courage. No confident on putting in makeup, not even foundation. So I'll just wash my face. That's it, done!

I didn't realize that being pregnant I can't do a lot of things. Knowing I had to post phone all my vacation trips. That's fine though! Anything for our little bean!

I drive to a little cafe. I see all the girls. Even stas. God her belly is super huge. She can pop any second! I can't believe stas is pregnant and she never told anyone, no one on social media, which is quite odd because you'd think she would, that's her life.

I walk in and get greeted by them all. God I remember how sweet they all are. Now I feel like a horrible person for not inviting them to hang out more often!

"So girls I have some exciting news to tell you all! It's quite exciting but you have probably seen my insta so most of you probably know already." I smile at all of them.

"I have some news to tell you all as well! I'm so so so excited!" Kaycee says smiling.

The waiter comes to our table and takes our orders. The service here is so fast that's why they're one of my favorite places to eat!

"I have some news too. It may not be as exciting as yours but girl you look super cute!" Kaelyn looks at me as she says this.

"Why thank you! You look absolutely stunning!" I compliment her back and smile. "So I'll go first. I'm pregnant again!"

"Girl! That's great! How'd jack and brookley react!" Beatriz asked.

"Jack was super excited. Even though we're so young, you would think we wouldn't be married working on our second child but we are. We have such a stable life and we're financially stable and we can very well take care of two young children!" I say smiling. "I'm very happy we are having a second child because Brookley is so so so lonely and we have yet to tell her!"

"When do you plan on telling her?" Mari asks smiling.

"We plan on telling her tonight at dinner." I smile. "What's your guys news?"

They all look at each other and then back at me.

"WERE PREGNANT!" They all day in sync, kinda scared me because they were all perfect!