1

Warning: not all, if any, chapters in this FanFiction will be long.

My name is 'Narissa Faith Lane McCall,' but everyone calls me Faith. I am 16 years old and I have lived in Beacon Hills, California my whole life. And yes, unfortunately my twin brother is Scott McCall.

Scott and I were bitten by a man named Peter Hale three years ago. We have the usual werewolf abilities you see in the movies: super strength, super hearing, super speed, perfect sight, ect. I guess you get it.

Of coarse my brother was the nerd and I was the popular girl. Well... up until the bite. I just got hotter and he became 'sexier' according to the girls at school.

I got up and went to my closet and grabbed out the first thing I saw. (Picture above).

I went into my bathroom and brushed out my hair. Once it was my regular, soft, long, dark brown hair and wasn't a mess I fishtail braided it to the side. I put on some makeup and went downstairs grabbing a muffin.

"You might get to 'fat' remember Nari? You better not eat that! 'Your on a diet'." Scott says mocking me.

He always called me Nari while most other people had their own nickname for me or called me the usual 'Faith.'

"Do you need a ride Scotty?" I asked.

"No, Stiles is taking me and picking me up. We have lacrosse practice today." He said.

"Okay that's fine." I call, walking out the door.

Stepping into my car that I saved for since I was thirteen, I begin my drive to school.

It was the first day of junior year and this time, I wouldn't miss as much school and my grades would stay up. Not that I had bad grades... I was still in honors classes last year. My grades just weren't what I wanted them to be.

I parked my car beside Lidia's car and Alison's car. They are my best friends. The locker I've had for the past 2 years is about to fall apart. The door is barely on its hinges, the lock gets stuck and the bottom of it is about to fall out. Honestly, it pitiful.

*SLAM*

You guessed it! I almost got my face squished in my own locker! I'm surprised the whole thing didn't just. . . fall out.

"Hey have you seen Lidia?" A familiar voice said.

"No, why do you need to know?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Ya know, just need to talk to her," Aiden said with a smirk on his face.

"Well it sounds like she is coming down the stairs right about now. . ." I said pointing towards the stairs. She comes walking around the corner and down the second flight of stairs leading to the first floor, where we are, about .5 seconds later.

He walks towards her smiling and I reopen my locker before I see a legit make out session in the middle of the hallway.

First period went well until... Scott had the same class as me in second period.
Coach's class... ugh great! This should be interesting!

"Oh, while your in here, McCall come out in the hall with me for a moment." Coach said.

Me and Scott both stood up. "Oh I forgot, your both in here, Miss McCall."

Scott rolls his eyes and plops back down in his seat. I walk out the door and into the empty hallway. "I was wondering if you could tutor Scott? His grades are slipping and I can't lose my best player."

I stand for a moment, thinking. Scott does need the work, but am I willing to sit down and teach my annoying brother something I already know? It's like repeating everything. I never wanted to be a teacher anyway- "Great! I owe you, McCall."

"Coach wait! Let me talk!" I yell, running after him into the class room.

"You heard me McCall. Now sit back down!" he says.

I roll my eyes.

Before we knew it, the time was gone and the class was finished.

________

The day is over and it was 7 o'clock pm. I picked out some skinny jeans for tomorrow and start to sketch random stuff I find in my room. From shirts to shoes to pillows and even flowers off my flower crowns.

Soon, I get bored of this and fall asleep.

_______

Thanks for reading! Oh and go read my other fanfics! They're about TWD. The first ones called Drowning and the sequel is called Suffocating. Love you Wolfies. Don't forget to:

VOTE

PM

COMMENT

ECT.