Chapter 29

(I finally decided to put Nina Dobrev as Faith because I couldn't find anyone that deserves to be Scott's twin so.. enjoy Nina as Faith!)

UNEDITED

"Come on. Let's go and train you." Derek smiled, grabbing my hand. I stood up and grabbed my phone and stuff.

He brought me to the same old house that was burned half down. Didn't Stiles call it the Hale house?

We went in and he took me to the basement. "First, before we train, I want you to know the story of this house.

I suddenly felt the urge to touch the ground. The temptation was worse than when you hold a joint in your hand.

I bit my lip and stared at it. "You okay?" Derek broke the silence. I knelt down and gently placed my hands on the floor.

I was standing outside the house now, staring at it. I heard ear splitting screams. I ran into the home and followed the screams to the basement.

I opened the door. The steps were on fire. I saw a beautiful woman. She ran to the steps and when she saw me, she said, "Tell Derek I love him."

Then, her whole body caught fire from the steps. I screamed but slowly, came into consciousness. My scream faded and I realized I was in Derek's arms.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" he panicked.

"I need out." I held my ears. I could still hear the screams. I tore from his arms and sprinted towards the door.

The closer I got to where the woman spoke to me, the louder the screams and voices got. The ringing in my ears-it's unbarable. It felt like I was having some sort of brain aneurism.

When I got outside and back into the trees, it all stopped. It was quiet again. I dropped to my knees and put my head in my hands.

Derek came out behind me. "Wh-who did that to them?" I looked up at him.

He looked shocked. I moved my hands from my head and felt a warm, thick liquid. I looked at my hands to see a lot of blood. Then, I realized blood had escaped my nose and had ran down to my chin.

"We need Lidia now." I stood up before he could pull his phone out if his pocket.

I hugged him and reached up to his ear. "She said she loves you." I whispered.

When I pulled away, he looked confused and scared. "What did you see, Faith?"

"I think she was the Alpha. It's like I could detect her aura and power." I looked at the red substance on my hands then, I met his eyes. "She loves you."

"Come on. We need to leave." he dragged me into his vehicle.

"Let go of me!" I jerked away from him.

I walked towards the woods but Derek stopped me. "Wait. I'm sorry. Please, just come with me. We have to go see Lydia." he reasoned.

I rolled my eyes and got into his hummer. Ten minutes later, we were at Lydia's house.

.•That night•.

So apparently, I'm part banshee and part werewolf but they don't know how it's possible. I just got out of the shower. I'm just gonna sleep on it so..

.•Dream•.

(A/N: this dream/memory Faith is getting is a few weeks after Scott got bit and two weeks before she got bit. So she doesn't know about supernatural crap.)

"Scott! Did you lose the freaking car again?" I whined. "These grocery bags hurt my arms. Milk is heavy ya know."

"Sorry. Maybe it's the fourth floor." he sighed.