Chapter 26

(Picture of where Faith is now.)

A/N: Sorry this is a little late but I think this is a really good chappie so enjoy😊😘

Faith's POV

I woke up in a damp room. It was like a basement. I tried to move but I'm chained to a wall. What the hell?

I heard the clicking of a lock and very strong looking men came into the room carrying the guy from the hospital. Derek was it? He looks beat up and really sweaty. He doesn't even have a shirt on.

That's when I noticed I didn't either. Just a sports bra and my sweats. They chained Derek up beside me. We're literally chained to the wall. Like in midair. On the wall though. Hands and feet both chained up to it.

Derek took a deep breath and then his head snapped to me. "Faith..." he mumbled then started yelling at the men going up the stairs, "Why is she here!? She didn't do anything!?" then the door slammed shut.

"I'll get us out of here. I promise." he said.

.•Derek's POV•.

"I'll get out of here. I promise." I said.

"What's going on here?" she asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know." I lied.

These phsycos want me to tell them where Cora is. I'm not telling them anything.

I won't tell anyone this, but I can still feel the mate bond. I don't see anyone anymore but... still...

The door from upstairs swung open and a kid Faith's age walked down the stairs.

"Baylor?" she asked. How does she remember him!?

"How do you know him?" I asked towards her.

She shook her head. "I don't. I saw him..." her eyes flickered to them nervously, "I-In a picture and Scott told me who he was." She stuttered.

I know she's lying because I can hear her heart beat but the boy, Baylor, doesn't know that.

"Ah. Yes, Faith. How are you?" he asked.

"I'm confused. Why am I here?" she asked.

"That, you'll have to ask your mate." he nodded towards me. My eyes grew wide. Shit.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said through gritted teeth.

"Maybe Faith will." he pulled a knife from behind him.

He walked to her, knife in hand, and took her bandage off. Faith wiggled in the chains.

"It's too bad I'll have to do this..." he pulled the knife back and made a cut on her face. Not too deep to cause a scar thankfully.

He looked at me. "Where's Cora." he yelled.

"I. Don't. Know." I told him.

"Okay." he said before sticking his pointer finger in Faith's wound. She screamed.

I need to howl but I can't with her here. She brought her knee as far as she could up to his package and kneed him hard.

"You bitch. Your an Alpha act like one!" he screamed, holding himself on the ground.

"She's human! Leave her alone!" I screamed. She was breathing heavily and there was blood pouring from her stomach. She looked at the wound, then looked me in the eyes before passing out. I can still hear her heart luckily.