Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It's so dark. I know I'm laying down on something extremely hard and cold. I'm being held down by metal. I'm aching everywhere.

There are people coming. The door opens and they turn on the light. I wince allowing my eyes to adjust.

I look around for Derek and to my surprise I find him. "Derek?" I asked in a soft voice. He just looked at me in confusion. This is a young Derek. He is 16 years old, like me, again.

The person walked over to a control panel and said, "Let's begin at 2."

I was confused until I realized the thing I was laying on was a metal table. Soon enough an excruciating shock went through my body. I didn't make a peep because I knew that if I did it would really prove how strong I was. And let me tell you electricity is definitely not my thing at all.

I clenched my jaw, holding my breath. The pain stopped and I just know to take a deep breath.

"If your so tough then why don't we try a ten. But don't worry I won't kill you yet." The man I do not recognize said with a smirk as he revealed his face.

"You son of a b!tch." I whispered. "What the actual f@#k are you?!"

The pain was now breathtaking, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. All I heard was Derek screaming at the man, "Stop! Please! Me! Me! Just kill me! If you don't you will die soon!"

"Was that a threat?" the man asked. The pain stopped but I was still sore. I heard Scott's howl and my ears perked up. the man scurried away holding his ears and whimpering. I howled also. it was a weak howl but still definitely noticeable. Scott busted through the door and untied us.

I looked to Derek and just said, "The f%^k?"

We walked outside and a girl randomly asked, "Is that them? That's Derek and Faith?"

I looked up at her. She's a snob and thinks she's better than me. I can feel it. so I did what any dominant female would do. I answered the question. "No, b!tch. It's Batman and Robin." I said with a weak 'duh' look.

*

I know. it's like three paragraphs long. but I had to get to the point for tomorow! it's moonday!😱 well, good night all my Batman and Robins!☺️😂B&®ஓ💯