Who could Seme be?

PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AT THE BOTTOM AFTER READING, ITS IMPORTANT!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

*Shaun's pov. *

I can't fucking believe that he did it! How did he get Brian to come out but I couldn't, this is unbelievable! I thought I was Brian's best friend, I guess they really do have something going on... what why should I care they can do whatever they want it doesn't involve me. If Brian wants to date an asshole he can and if Luceil make him happy I'm glad because he deserves to be happy. Even if it's with him...... ugh why does this bother me so much, it's not like I have a crush on Luceil. All he is and ever will be is a pain in my neck and a nuisance to me.

"Hey, Shaun you okay? You look pissed about something?" Olli asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stand up "I'm going to go to bed, night." And with that said, I walk to my tent.

*Brian's pov. *

"Oh god, I hope he isn't mad at me for not coming out of the tent when he tried to get me out." I whispered to Luceil.

"Brian!!!!!!" Sam screamed "We need to talk to you in private!!!!!" She grabbed me by the arm and drugged me to her tent with Olli and Ava following close behind.

Once we got there the question she asked was very surprising, I thought she would ask if me and Luceil are dating or some shit like that but no she asked the question that can change how people view someone else.

"If Luceil and Shaun fucked, who do you think would top?"

"SAM!!!!! Language please!!!!" Ava screamed at her idiotic sister.

"HAHAHAHA" Olli started to laugh her ass off at how Sam choose to word her sentence.

"What, you have a problem with how I word shit? YOU BITCH!!!!" Now it might seem like they are fighting but this is how they joke around, I know its idiotic (primarily because Sam is involved).

"We need your help with this because there are too many variables to it since they are both dominate acting males." Ava cleared up for me.

"They might both act dominate but Shaun has a small dick and truly is a pansy. He just acts like a badass." Olli replied.

"Luceil is a switch so he can top and bottom. UGH LUCEIL BEING A POWER BOTTOM WOULD BE SO HOT!!!!!! THE LEVELS OF GAY HE CAN REACH!!!!!!" Sam started screaming.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS A SWITCH, SAM????!!!!!" Ava screamed.

"I have my damn sources; how do you think I get the shit I get?"

"She is right Ava. She does get a lot of shit on people and things." Olli replied

"Just to warn you, I have plenty of dirt on y'all to where y'all could go to prison." Sam replied with a sickening smile.

"Well back to the question, I think we should take an anonymous vote" I said after everyone surprisingly calmed down.

"Great thinking Bri." Olli said

"What have I told you about calling me that. I hate that nickname." I snapped on accident

"Oh, sorry Brian I didn't mean to offend you in anyway." Olli apologized.

"No, I'm sorry for snapping at you." I whisper afraid of being screamed at for raising my voice.

Sam wrapped an arm around me and said, "let's do this vote because this is all for my fanfiction I'm writing."

"Of course, it is. How many stories do you have posted now?" Ava asked

"Four but as much as I want to self-promo that shit we need to do this vote before someone becomes suspicious of us" Sam said.

*time-skip to after the vote*

"And the votes are tallied. And person who would top is........."

Guys I need help picking who would top because the two guys that Luceil and Shaun are based on are both dominant guys and I keep wanting to refer to how they would act if this happened to them. This is so difficult for me so choose who should be the seme in this relationship. Please comment, it's very welcomed and necessary for this part of the story. Thank you for reading and even reading my part add in since I know a lot of people who just skip them. Thanks again, bye.

- shelbyfob