Day:?

Howdy
~•~

Isolation. It can drive a man insane. It let's all the thoughts inside your head seem so loud and real that you slowly forget that they are just thoughts. Hallucinations begin to set in as you hear things that aren't there and seeing things that have never happened. Feeling a hand touch your face to only turn and see no one there.

Angela always wanted to test the effects of isolation but was always told it was wrong or inhumane to test for as long as she wanted to. Her decision to put Genji and Pharah in separate solitary confinement cells allowed to test its effects.

Day 50 of Isolation: Genji seems to be copping with well enough with meditation but is becoming increasingly more paranoid while Fareeha is reporting hallucinations of spiders crawling up her leg. Will keep checking on them as experiment progresses.

Devils writes in her journal. She chuckles to her self after reading her last sentence. Of course she needs to check the test subjects or the data won't be collected. Her eyes flicked over to the monitor with the security feed from their cells. A smiled formed on her face as she heard Genji begin to recite poetry. He was trying to cope. His mind was craving stimuli from another human. Fareeha began to look around her cell like she was trying to find something or someone. A cry for help began to come from her cell. Angela did not care until she realized that Fareeha was crying out for Genji just like Devil had all those years ago. Angela remembered sitting it her same place begging for him to come and save her. To stop Talon from causing her more pain. She remember them experimenting on her. They injected her with drugs and chemical with formulas her mind could barely comprehend. The worst part of it was the humiliating things they did to her. Mocking her for the faith she had in this Genji guy. The secrets that they exposed. Stripping her naked and throwing her into the a full cafeteria. That was only the tip of the iceberg. Angela attention soon focused back in on her two test subjects. They had both gone quiet. She soon knew why as both were starting to slam their heads on the wall. She sighed as she told the guards to go and restrain them. The cameras soon showed the guards having trouble restraining the prisoners.

Genji felt his head slam onto the cool concrete. Blood began to pool underneath his head as the guards picked him up and carried him somewhere.

They sat them both in chairs in front of her desk. Devil ran her fingers through Genji hair only stopping when she felt the bloody part. "Which group went and restrained Mister Shimada?" She asked her hand reaching for the gun her desk. "We did Ma'am" a guard said raising his hand. A loud bang went off the guard fell to the floor dead. His friends watch in terror as Devil stepped over his corpse. "Only I am allowed to hurt our two guest. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes Ma'am" "Alright you are dismissed" she said as the guards filed out of her office. "So hard to find good help these days" she stated as she sat in Genji's lap. She kissed his cheek ignoring the fact that Pharah was there. "You guys get to spend the rest of the day with me and I can't wait" her hands holding his face.

~•~
Till next time Goodbye