Chapter 7

"Yuri Plisetsky!" Yuri said, trying to get up

"Yuri Plisetsky!" Yuri said, trying to get up. Yuri P looked confused, then recognition flashed across his face. "Oh! you're that Japanese guy," he said, but still looked confused. "what are you doing in Russia?" Yuri just shook his head, and as he thought about everything that had happened, tears began streaming down his face and mixed with the rain. "Please help me!" he pleaded. "please!! help!" "Wow, chill. Relax," Yuri P said, backing away. "Nothing's going to hurt you," But then he noticed Yuri's bruises and the cuts on his wrists and ankles. His expression of confusion turned to an expression of concern. "you need medical attention. My apartment isn't  that far away. Do you think you can walk?" Yuri nodded and shakily got to his feet. 

When they got to the apartment, Yuri opened the door and immediately was enveloped in a cloud of cat fur. "sorry about the cats," said Yuri P, leading Yuri in. "Let's get you patched up. Can you tell me what happened?" Yuri nodded as he lay on the couch. As Yuri P wrapped his wrists in bandages and put ice on his bruises, Yuri told him the whole story, from when he had first seen Victor at the ice rink, to when he had given Yuri the ring. Just as he had finished, there was a knock on the door. "There's a possibility that might be Victor. You might want to get out of the view of anyone at the door," 

Yuri quickly ducked into a cupboard but opened the door a crack so that he could watch and listen what was going on at the door. When Yuri P opened the door, Victor was standing in the doorway drenched from the rain. He said something that Yuri couldn't hear, but he saw Yuri P shake his head. Victor said something again, and this time Yuri P nodded and stepped aside as Victor came in.  

Victor began searching each of the rooms, poking his head in the doorways as though he was looking for something. Eventually, he stopped and walked over to Yuri P, who happened to be standing quite near the cupboard Yuri was in. Yuri could see that Victor had tears in his eyes as he talked. "I-i'm sorry about all this, Yuri P," he said, wiping his eyes. "I'm just so worried about Yuri. I'm scared he's been kidnapped by some strange man or something like that, and I really don't want anything to happen to him," Yuri could see the genuine worry in Victor's eyes. Victor turned around and was about to leave when suddenly he stopped and looked back at the cupboard. For a moment Yuri swore that he had made eye contact with him, but then Victor was gone, whirled away into the rain and storm outside.

Yay i finally finished this chapter!!

sorry this took so long, I've had a lot happening at the moment. I'm going to post chapter 8 sometime today or tomorrow so look out for that!!