Chapter 3

Yuri felt a hand on his forehead and sleepily opened his eyes a crack

Yuri felt a hand on his forehead and sleepily opened his eyes a crack. He could see a man with silver hair sitting next to him, smiling and stroking his head. For a moment he was confused, not sure where he was and who this man was, but soon he remembered and opened his eyes fully. 

"Oh good! You're awake," said Victor, standing up and brushing off his clothes. "what would you like for breakfast? eggs, cereal, I can do anything you want,"

 "some eggs would be good," Yuri replied, then tried to get up. He panicked when he realized he was chained to the bed by shackles around his wrists and ankles. 

"what the?!," he struggled against them, the chains ripping at his skin and cutting him. He saw a sudden flash of concern flash across Victor's face, before returning to its usual calm composure. 

"I'm very sorry about that, honey. They are an extra precaution. I wouldn't want you running away at night, would I?" he said, and laughed then removed the chains with a small key around his neck. "There you go. Let me fix you breakfast," he said, leaving the room in a flash, leaving the door open. Yuri got up shakily and went out into the rest of the apartment. it was huge, with a large living room and kitchen, and three bedrooms. He walked into the kitchen, to see Victor in a pink apron, frying an egg. He didn't have a shirt on so yuri just caught a glimpse of perfect abs and a well-defined v-line. he felt the blood rush to his cheeks and tried to tell himself that this was a man who had kidnapped him and chained him to a bed. However, it was also the man of his dreams. 

"H-hi victor," he said, still blushing. Victor turned around smiled at Yuri, the plopped the two eggs he had been frying onto plates. 

"Hi Yuri~" He winked then took off his apron and sat down at a near by table, gesturing for Yuri to come join him. Yuri did and found his cheeks heat up even more at the sight of Victor's revealed body.

🍰thank you all my readers! this seems to be leaning towards smut so... yeah pretty much i'm not sure where to go with this. should i make this mild smut or should i stay innocent?