He's Mine

*Jerome's POV*

"Heyy biggums!" Mitch walked in the team crafted house, bags in his hands. I asked Mitch curiously, "whatcha got there?" he smiled and said, "Oh, nothing,  you know.. just uh food!" Mitch seemed kind of secretive. I shrugged it off and walked towards the couch. I sat down and I heard Mitch walk to his room. I turned on the tv, nothing was really on.

*Mitch's POV*

I walked into my room, bags in hand. I sat down on my bed, looking through the bags. I went and bought Jerome a bunch of birthday gifts. He wasn't supposed to be home so early, he should have still been out with Quinten. All well. I pulled out a few shirts, a snapback, and a stuffed chewbacca toy. Jerome thinks I forgot his birthday, to be honest its been on my mind for weeks! I heard foot steps coming towards my door, I shoved everything back in the bag and threw it in the closet. I acted like I was looking for sweatpants as Jerome walked in, not even knocking.

*Jerome's POV*

Mitch has been upstairs for awhile, I wonder what he is up to, guess I'll go check on him. I walked up the stairs, not feeling the need for an elevator. I heard rustling in his room. I walked in, not even knocking. Mitch was standing at his closet, "Jerome, please knock man. I was getting dressed!" I felt my face turn red as I turned and said, "sorry man, uh, j-just checking on you." I walked out of the room closing the door, I heard Mitch sigh, almost in relief. What is he up to? I have to figure this out. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some pizza from the fridge and stood near the counter while it was in the microwave. I heard Mitch walk down the stairs. He had a giant wrapped box in his hand. "Mitch... what's that?" He shoved the box my way, "open it biggums." I looked at the card it read, " I love you so much Jerome, you're perfect and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Happy birthday babe." My eyes began to water as I read the card. I set down the box and brought Mitch into a tight hug. I never wanted to let him go, he was too good to me. I opened the box and saw a fluffy chewbacca toy laying on top, I picked it up and laughed,  then smiled at Mitch. I looked deeper into the box and saw some really nice button up shirts and a snapback. I grabbed Mitch into a hug once more. He pulled away slightly, he grabbed my face and pulled me in softly and began to kiss me passionately.

-Cliff hanger ♥