Best Ever

*Jerome's POV*

I pulled Mitch into a kiss, his lips were so delicate, so soft. Our lips moved in a beautiful rhythm, I felt Mitch lick my lip wanting to enter. I gladly let him in, he explored my mouth, he tasted wonderful, sweet, and warm. He gave my comfort and support. I love him, he is amazing. I am literally the luckiest man alive to have him here, with me, in my arms, kissing me.

*Mitch's POV*

Jerome didn't know it yet, but I had one other thing planned for him. We were kissing, we kissed and held each other safe from the world. Jerome was my life, I never wanted to lose him, he meant everything to me. Im beyond happy that we're together, we need each other.

I led my hands downward towards Jerome's waist, he was so soft and warm. I held him closer to me and kissed him a slight bit harder. I felt Jerome smile through the kiss. His hands wrapped around my back, he let his hands fall to my ass, slightly grabbing just enough to make me gasp. I pulled away and led Jerome to my bedroom.

*Jerome's POV*

Mitch led us to his bedroom, I knew what he was doing. I wanted it, so bad. He pushed my playfully onto his bed, I laid there watching him as he removed his shirt. He leaned down onto me and started to kiss me once again. As he kissed me so slowly and gently removed my shirt. Mitch backed away and examined my body, he was rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my abdomen, admiring the view. Damn Mitch is perfect. His kisses were so passionate, his hands so gentle with my body. I love Mitch. A lot. He leaned in and started to lick my nipple with passion, playing with the other. I let out a small moan and Mitch began to kiss me all over. I looked down and saw the large bulge within my jeans. Mitch turned me on so perfectly. Mitch noticed where my eyes have drifted, he paused and looked down to where my eyes rested. His mouth laid open just a bit to be noticeable. I placed my hand on his arm and laid him on his back.

*Mitch's POV*

I looked down and saw Jerome's bump in his faded jeans. With this sight I almost, instantly, became hard. How did that even fit in his jeans in the first place? Let alone when he is hard! Jerome's body was magnificent. His body so toned and defined. I, wanted him now. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off with his help. With this swift movement his boxers too came off. Jerome gasped as the warm air came across his hard throbbing dick. Ugh it was huge, I couldn't wait. I undressed my bottom half as fast as I could, and laid Jerome on his back. I sat on my knees, inspecting Jerome's long cock. I moved my hand slightly up and down on my own, causing Jerome to do the same to himself. I leaned down and replaced Jerome's hand with my mouth. I took him whole, not wanting to wait.

~Cliff Hanger ♥

Leave a favorite if you enjoy! Comment if I should add something(: