Perfection

*Jerome's POV*

Oh my god. Mitch began to suck my dick, taking me whole. His mouth felt so good, so soft and warm. I placed my hand behind his head gently pushing down, making him deep throat me. How does he not have a gag reflex? Mitch began to kiss the tip of my cock, teasing me. His beautiful eyes looked up at me, slowly licking his lips. "Baby... Jerome I love you so much.." he spoke in a soft deep husky voice. As he spoke he was slowling pumping my cock up and down. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to fuck Mitch so hard. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up into a soft kiss. I took my hands and slid them down toward his long throbbing cock. I took him in my hand with a firm grasp and pumped him fastly. We began to kiss harder, with more passion, I earned a groan from Mitch. He was so sexy, thats it.

*Mitch's POV*

God Jerome is so good at stroking my dick. He knows all of my sweet spots. I just want to fuck him, or be fucked. Just then Jerome stopped and turned me over on my hands and knees. Guess I'm getting fucked by my man. I heard a drawer open, then close. Next a cap popped open and a lukewarm substance on Jerome's finger entered my ass. "Mmm, Mitch you're so tight baby..." I loved when Jerome called me baby- "Oh fuck! Jerome~!" Jerome shoved his hard cock in my tight ass, not giving me a warning. "Oops, I couldn't wait, your ass is so fine~, tell me when to move.." Jerome's giant cock was stretching my walls, causing a bit of pain. But soon moments later pleasure had filled me, "Mmm, Jerome move~" Jerome did as told and slowly thrusted in me, each time going deeper. I wanted him to cum inside me so badly. "Oh Mitch~ You're so sexy.." That threw me over the edge, I felt a warm knot begin in the pit of my stomach. "Uhhgn Jerome please, faster...harder..." Jerome grabbed my hips and began to ram his solid cock deep into ass, grunting he said my name. I felt Jerome's had wrap around my dick pumping me every time he thrusted inside. I could feel the warmth in my stomach beginning to overwhelm me, I knew what was going to happen. "Fuck Jerome,  im gonna-" "I know baby me too!" Jerome saying he was about to cum sent me over the edge. As Jerome was stroking my dick I came in his hand and on the blankets. "Oh god Mitch that's to hot.. mmm fuck Mitch~" I could feel Jerome coming in my ass, "Mitchhhh", he groaned my name as he came. He turned me around and licked his finger that was covered with my cream. "God Jerome, that was amazing.." We both laid down on my bed, snuggling into each other. "Jerome, should we clean up?" I looked over and saw Jerome asleep on my shoulder. I guess a shower can wait.

-The end! Thank you so much for all the votes! It means a lot to me! I hope you all enjoyed, leave a vote if you did! I might do more on other ships! *Hint Hint* Comment what ships you'd like to see ♡♡