Crossfire

HEY BADASSES! ALL I NEED TO SAY IS BE FUCKING READYYY! WORKED RLLY HARD ON THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YA LIKE IT. THE PIC ABOVE IS OF TYLER POSEY AS RYDER BLACK.

Angel's POV

"Car.Now." Jax growled as we all rushed into the car. Alex was coming for me. What he said was true. I thought as I looked out the window. I felt Rocco put his hand on my shoulder as my eyes drifted to the side view mirror.

There were two black vans following our Jeep. They were also the only other cars , except for us on the road. "Jax. Behind us," I said as he looked in the rearview mirror. "Shit," he whispered as he stepped on the gas.

The vans sped up too, right on our tail. "Look in the glove box," Jax said as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. I quickly opened it and found a couple of guns in it and grabbed them. I tossed four of them back and kept the last one. I rolled my window down and started shooting at the van on the right.

I watched the bullets hit the van and not cause any damage at all. "Fuck!" I yelled as I reloaded. "What?" Jax growled. "Bullet proof," Parker confirmed as they tried shooting the vans. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE" Jax yelled as he punched the steering wheel and starting going 110. "Jax slow down," I said as an idea popped into my head.

"No," he growled. "JAX IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO," he shouted quickly glancing at me. I sighed, " Maxxen you got any explosives on you?" He scoffed and pulled out seven adhesive bombs out of his pockets.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CARRYING BOMBS?" Ryder yelled as he leaned away from him. He shrugged and looked at me with bright eyes. "Remember when I told you we could blow up cars today, well this is your chance Maxxie," I said as he smiled and rolled down the window and started to climb on the top of the Jeep. Almost instantly, men started to lean out of the windows and start to shoot Maxxen, who was easily avoiding the bullets.

"JAX STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE BITCH AND SLOW DOWN SO MAXXEN CAN GET ON THE VANS" Isabella yelled as she started to shoot the the men. Jax mumbled something underneath his breath and slowed down.

Maxxen jumped off of the Jeep and onto the left van, grabbing a guy's gun and guickly shooting him in the head. He then pulled out a knife from his back pocket and sliced another man's throat. He quickly stuck on the bombs and jumped onto the right van. He dodged some bullets as he added the last bombs on the van. He jumped back on the Jeep and crawled back into his seat, smiling like a maniac.

He quickly looked at me and winked, he took out a remote control and pressed the red button in the middle. Before the explosion went off, a guy from the jumped out of the right van and hung onto the car door, shooting Ryder in the abdomen. Laura quickly shot the man in the head and pushed him off of the door.

Ryder clung to his abdomen as he groaned in pain, Laura tore off the sleeve of her shirt and pressed it onto the wound making Ryder yelp out in pain. She stroked his cheek as his head fell on her lap, "Don't you even think about closing your eyes. Come on stay with me baby. I love you. Don't do this to me." She sobbed as Ryder softly smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You are stuck with me because I love you more," he said as he cupped her face. She let out a chuckle as he wiped her tears.

Jax quickly sped into his driveway, making Ryder grit his teeth. We all rushed out as Maxxen and Parker quickly carried Ryder out of the Jeep and into the house, Luna following behind. We all rushed to a side of the house that looked his a medical wing. They laid Ryder onto a bed as a doctor and several nurses tended to him. We walked out of the room and into the living room.

Everyone sat down, distraught. Parker and Isabella comforting Laura. Rocco and Maxxen sat next to me, not speaking a word. Jax sat on the sofa, knee bouncing up and down, and fist clenched by his sides. "It's all your fault," he mumbled.

Everyone quickly looked at him and disbelief as he stared straight at me. "What?" I asked. He quickly stood up, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. IF WE HAD NEVER MET YOU AT HEAVEN'S RYDER WOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE." He yelled in my face as I kept my face emotionless.

"It's not her fault!" Laura yelled at him. "YES IT IS! CAN'T YOU SEE? SHE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING FEEL BAD AS LONG AS SHE WAS SAFE FROM HER PSYCHO EX!"

That hit a nerve.

I stood up, Rocco and Maxxen quickly doing the same. "You think I wanted this to happen?" I said as I let out a humorless laugh. "You don't know a thing about me. So stop pretending you do." I said in a calm voice.

"WELL LOOK WHERE THAT GOT ME ANGEL!" He yelled in my face, "YOU PUSH EVERYONE OUT AND THEN EXPECT EVERYONE TO PITY YOU! JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DON'T SHOW YOU ATTENTION DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERYONE'S LIVES IN DANGER" He shouted in my face. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Rocco raised his hand in a fist, ready to punch the shit out of Jax. "Don't," I whispered. Jax let out a chuckle, "Keep your guard dogs on a leash Angel. Wh--"

"STOP" Laura yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you man?" Parker said as he shook his head. "Don't listen to him Angel," Isabella pleaded. I laughed, "It's okay. I never belonged here anyway." I felt more tears trail down my cheeks, I looked at Jax. His face shocked, finally realizing what he said, "Angel-"

"Don't" I spit out. I turned around and walked to the door. I left the house, not looking back. I walked back home, sobbing as I did. After twenty minutes of walking around in the dark streets, I walked into my empty house. I crumpled to the floor and cried like there was no tomorrow.

You're pathetic.
Crying over a guy who insulted you. CONGRATU- FUCKING- LATIONS. What's new?
It's not like you like him.

I did. I do.

I WAS LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. HOPE YA GUYS LIKED IT. LOVE YA.

       BYE BADASSES 🔥