Chapter One!

Kendal’s POV:

My eyes widen in fear and change to a dark orange. I back up a bit

The boy in green came closer to me, my back hit a wall. He whispered to me, “You have met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?” I screamed again. I say a boy with orange goggles and a mouth guard runs down the stairs, tripping in the process. He looks familiar, I thought to myself…

I gulp and look back the boy in front of me. My eyes were still widened in fear.

“BEN, leave her alone!” the boy with goggles yelled after he got up. “What are ya gonna do about it Tobias!?” the elf boy yelled in reply. The boy with goggles, who I think is Toby, pulls out two bloody hatchets from his belt and lunges towards the elf boy and I. I run around and scream while the two boys fight.

As I run I trip on something and fall on my face. “Ow….” I mumble as I slowly get up.

Toby stops fighting with BEN and runs to me. “Oh my zalgo are you ok Kendal!?” he says to me in a calm yet stern voice. “Ya I’m fine but I’m scared!” I yell. He tries to help me up but I keep yelling and wailing my arms around.

I get up and turn to Toby. “Where am I?” I look down and dust off my pants and then look by at him.

“Well you see Ken you-“he starts to say but I cut him off. “DONT CALL ME KEN!!” I yell in his face and my eyes turn red.

I cover my mouth and look down my eyes changing to a light gray. “Sorry I just don’t like being called Ken...”

“No I’m sorry Kendal; I should have asked you if I can give you a nickname. Why don’t you liked to be called ‘the name that shall not be named? If you don’t mind me asking…” Toby said with sad eyes. “Well you see I get bullied and abused and my bullies/parents always call me that in a taunting way and I just don’t like it” I said

I look down my eyes changing to a dark blue as I remember all the times I’ve gotten bullied. As my hair covers my face I start crying.

Toby comes to me and hugs me. For some reason I am not scared of him right now and I just hug him back crying even harder.

I wipe away a tear and look up at him.

“Thank You Toby,” I say as my eyes turn a shade of pink, “now where am I again?”

Authors Note:

Hey! Its Melody again! So here is the first chapter. I hope you liked it, even though no one even cares... Well if you do care sorry for the cliffhanger! I also put a picture of Kendal if you guys are interested in seeing her!

~Melody <3