→sixteen←

they were all lounging about, about ten kids in total, ranging from twelve years old to a shifty older guy.

they were sunk into bean bags, or sprawled across the plush olive carpet. aimen had stacked up five chairs and was sitting in the top one like the queen she was, nose-to-nose with rehan (he usually towered over her), who was leaning into her with his tall figure. their faces were very close together and he was tracing paisley patterns on her hand and it looked like they were flirting shamelessly but they were probably sharing ten minute microwave recipes or exchanging conspiracy theories. (although musa knew it was just foreplay.)

musa himself was propped up with his back against the wall.

soon, mikaeel appeared, saying, "okay, that's about everybody that wants to come to our 'bookclub'." he made air gestures.

"aimen?" he said, looking towards her.

she sat alert with a determined look in her eyes and a smile on her face."so. this is the gay-straight alliance formed by mikaeel over there but will be presided over by yours truly, me. my name is aimen noor. i'm sixteen years old. i like harry potter, cooking, sewing clothes, boys, and girls. and yes, that's the way it should be said because it's a part of you and should come out as easily as everything else does. and that's how you'll say it here. that'll be the first thing we will do today. we shall discuss what we like. we shall discuss what happens to be the fire in our loins, be it, say, sirius black or a certain gender. then we shall make loom bands. so. you at the right. start."  she pointed to the youngest girl.

the girl was noticeably pretty, with ashy brown almond eyes and blonde eyebrows. she looked a bit worried at first but then started to speak clearly.

"uh, hi. my name is zahra. i'm twelve years old. i like books, which is why i'm here. my favourite colour is pink and i watch a lot of anime and sailor moon is my favourite! i love music and sometimes i wish i was a love interest in a music video, sometimes even if the singer is female.  so, uhm, yeah."

aimen pointed towards the next kid. he was about fifteen and was on the hairy side of puberty, with thick wolverine sideburns and lots of facial hair. he spoke up, "well, i don't really know about this gay stuff but i know i'm straight. i mean, i have first hand experience of how straight i am." he laughed, "anyways, i like music and since you all are cool about this stuff, i am madly in love with lana del rey. she. is. a. queen. oh, and i rambled on and on about all this stuff and i didn't realize i haven't told you my name. it's shehryar. do not. call me. sherry."

"okay, sherry." aimen chuckled before looking a bit serious and saying, "just kidding. we respect personal decisions here. unless you're homophobic. or racist. or a snilly shipper."

aimen pointed at the older-looking dude. he lifted his face and musa's jaw dropped.

oh. my. harry. james. potter.

he was sexy!

he was totally ripped and buff and gorgeous and his shoulders were broad and his arms were muscled and he was wearing a tight shirt that displayed all that was holy.

he had hooded black eyes and hair that looked totally black at first but then when he cocked his head, the light from the window hit him it looked chestnut brown and his lips were totally smouldering and kissable and his cheeks were pink against his olive skin and when he spoke, he voice was sonorous. "hi. uh, my name is zahviyar, sherry over there is my brother and he dragged me hair when he saw the sign. i am definitely the gay half of the gay-straight alliance. have a rainbow flag in my room and all. my parents don't know, of course. they'd resort to murder. anyways, i like movies and my favourite is mean girls."

"same, brotha!" mikaeel yelled and the subsequently gave him a high five. musa felt a pang of jealousy.

"anyways, i work out in my free time and these guns," he flexed his muscles. "are the result of my never-ending rage towards the world. that's all."

"wait," aimen interjected. "how old are you?"

"i'm eighteen."

musa thought he saw aimen wink at him.

❤❤❤

INTRODUCE YOURSELF THE WAY THE ALL DID GO GO GO I WANNA BE YALLS BEST FRIEND

ALSO LOOK WHAT I DID TODAY