I got DAMN reported

Hiya! Janis Bunny here! This time this sadly isn't going to be a question answering chapter. This is instead going to be a small story about me being reported... FOR SWEARING.

I was just going back on Wattpad after another one of my episodes being done. I go on and I decide to look over my pervious comments. I've seen and a few minutes later I see one of the animators that works here walk into my room with my PC on Wattpad. Her name is June and she's like a mom to me. She walks into my room with a disappointed face on her. I eye her and I see her sigh and open her mouth.

"Janis... I'm getting notifications from Wattpad workers about you apparently... swearing?" She asks me. Silence zips my lips shut and we just look at each other for a period of time. Then I sigh and I open my mouth.

"I never did it to hurt anyone or offend anyone. It was all for fun..." I say sadly. God damn it son people just don't get the fucking sentence, "if you don't like it, then don't read it." I look back at June and she still has a displeased face on her.

"Your not in trouble... it's just that I want you to know better..." she says in a sad tone. Another pause of silence.

"I barely get to do that! So..." I stop myself there as I look back at June with my sorry eyes. I look back at my PC and I sigh as I look over all y comments and some of them say 'reported'. I mentally am struggling to keep in all my anger. I run back to June.

"You already know your lesson. So just try not to do it again." June tells me and she leaves my room. Until I feel like the atmosphere feels clear. I mentally yell eternally in frustration as I get off Wattpad and I move onto YouTube to watch something to get my pissed off head out of Wattpad. Anyways... that's all of my story.
From this day forward. I'm going to add to every comment I place, a 'don't report me plz'. So for that people could MAYBE not report this! Like, I don't get it! Why do people get reported for cussing when there is people out there writing lemons!? Like, I don't mind swearing or lemons at the slightest. But it just doesn't feel fair to all the people who just cuss for fun! Like... I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this struggle right?

After all, I'm not a mean toon. I just want to make sure that people know that there are just some people that simply cuss. Cause that's life right!? I'm in a really sour mood even after that stupid discussion with June. I understand that some people and toons can hate swearing. But this is so simply stupid and fucking cheep! I know I sound really pissed. And I am, but I'm trying to keep this brief. All I'm saying is that, no I never made fun of someone or tried to judge then based on looks, sexuality, etc. Yet I still manage to get reported!? Ugh... anyways... that's all I want to say. I'm really in a sour mood... I truly am...

By the way

By the way... this was basically my face when I say. 'I'm pissed and sour.'