Chapter 4

My feet outlined the square room, tracing where they could before having to go around the metal examining table. Although it seemed similar to a bed, it was far from being nearly as comfortable, and the ground was big enough for me to curl up to it in any which way I saw fit.

Occasionally, I'd get up from sitting on the hard floors and walk around, although I had the same experience every time and yearned for something different.

My bottom still burned and stung everytime I moved, but the sharp, searing pain reduced to a fading dull whenever I wasn't moving.

I wished for a window, something to look out of. Even a peep hole in the door would do. I wanted to see something new.

I wanted to view the colors of the sky, to be able to see what the world had in store for me through a thin -- even thick would do -- piece of glass. It could be tinted brown for all I cared, I just wanted to see something.

I turned my head to look at the portion of the left wall where I pictured the window would go, three feet by two, a large window for me to gaze out of, even from a distance.

And when my gaze hit that exact portion of the wall, there was suddenly a window.

It wasn't tinted brown, it was clear. It was a clear glass, and I could see outside. I could see outside!

My feet smacked the metal as I ran to the other side of the room desperately, immediately looking for a way to unlock or open the glass, but there was none. I even tried punching it, knowing the outcome wouldn't be good when it shattered, except it didn't shatter.

The glass wouldn't break, and when I finally calmed down, I took the moment to actually look out the window, like I had yearned for to begin with.

That was when I noticed it.

The sky was pink.

The sky was pink. It was a bright pink -- not sunset pink, but bright, bright eccentric pink with tints of white in it.

"What?" The words had fallen helplessly from my part lips, my head hung slightly lower than normal, hair getting in the way of my eyes. But I could still view the clear sky, a pink mixed with whites to create different shades, like a painting, except this was no work of art. This was reality.

All I could really view was the sky, causing me to believe Harry had me trapped in a building with several stories.

What worried me the most was that I feared people would see me, I wanted shades, I wanted coverage. Everything I had thought I wanted moments ago was no longer true.

"Be careful what you wish for."

"Harry E. Styles entering."

"What?" I turned to face Harry, looking behind me only to find the window gone and where it had once been was like the rest of the walls, a steel metal. There was no pink sky, no terror of someone viewing me naked and trapped, and I instantly felt relieved.

Harry ignored me, something that wasn't entirely shocking, as he paced to the other side of the room, inspecting the heart monitor, where my heart was beating a bit faster than normal due to my own sudden shock.

Was I going crazy?

I couldn't have been, though. I didn't think I had been abducted for that long, and Harry did visit me. Company was company, and it was also what I needed the most at the moment, even if Harry's presence wasn't always so comforting.

"There, there was a window, and, and the sky was pink." I told Harry, standing beside him as I watched him watch my heart rate grow frantic and raise with fear. "What's going on, Harry? I'm, I'm not crazy."