Chapter 6

I watched Harry's feet enter the room, the door automatically closing behind him as he stood at my feet from where I sat on the floor. Looking up at him hesitantly, I realized the seriousness in his tone when he spoke.

"Take your clothes off."

The previous experiment had left me shaken up in shock, Harry's lips all over me while I realized what was so special about the lip balm. After giving me oral, Harry had insisted that I placed the gown he'd given me back on immediately. I didn't question it. But now, Harry wanted me to be undressed, and I had no reason to disagree nor agree.

"W-Why?" I frowned, about to scramble to my feet to be close to equal height with Harry, but he placed his boot on my knees that were curled up to my chest, keeping me down and in the position that I had been in previously.

"Don't question me, muppet. Do as I say." I had gotten so used to the fabric that I wore all the time, that I barely recalled what it was like to go without it, excluding the previous experiment.

Harry watched me as I sat up the slightest bit, allowing the hem of the gown to lift from under my legs. I reached around my back to untie the strings keeping it together, before lifting the thin material over my body and holding it up to hand to Harry. He grabbed it before going towards the desk on the other side of the room and locking it inside, leaving me to go without.

"Experiment seven." Harry spoke, the walls suddenly opening up to create windows, my already self-conscious state turning into something else. People could see me.

"H-Harry." I stuttered, visually seeing that no one was outside. I sighed in relief. "What, what if someone sees?"

Harry turned to me with a squint of the eyes, almost as though he were trying to observe me under a microscope. His serious expression flopped upwards and he was suddenly chuckling at my expense. Once again, I didn't get his inside joke.

"Oh, baby." He cooed in mockery, kneeling down in front of me from where I stayed curled up against the wall. "Don't you worry 'bout a thing, yeah? I'll take care of you."

I nodded my head hesitantly, agreeing with Harry, for a part of me did trust him. He hadn't offered me much harm yet, and there was truly no reason for any distrust to be present.

"Okay." The walls continued to open until the whole entire room, including the ceiling, turned to glass and I was visible and vulnerable, unable to hide myself from anybody.

"Hm," Harry hummed to himself. "Beautiful."

Standing up, I turned around hesitantly, fearing the events that were about to occur, which proved to be a bad idea since my stomach flooded with a horrible feeling and I suddenly fought the urge to move away.

It was like I was paralyzed.

There were people outside.

"H-Harry-" I gasped, choking on my breath. My hands instinctively went up to cover my naked body, resulting in a boyish chuckle from him. "There's people outside, and I'm naked!"

Taking a closer look through the glass walls, it was clear that there was something wrong with these people for they walked like zombies and completely unacknowledged Harry and I directly in front of their eyes. However, it was still frightful and I let out a screech when Harry tore my hands away from covering myself up and pushed me into one of the walls.

"No." He hissed, squeezing tightly onto my wrists and taking a step forward for our chests to press together. "You're not doing that, you're not resisting, and you're not covering yourself up. Are we clear?"

Nodding my head as fast as I could, I gulped.

"No, I want you to answer me. Are we clear, muppet."

"Y-Yes, Harry."