T H I R T Y S I X

↜EDITED↝

January 4th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

4 pm.

I walked away from him for what felt like the first time in forever, He just needs to grow up a bit and learn I would never do such a thing, I know what it's like to get cheated on, I've been there, So why would I do that to him? I keep walking until I spot our tour bus and get on it, sitting on the sofa and lying backwards, staring at the ceiling. I then sit up and bang my head on the table, on purpose before laying back down. I hear a bunch of chatter and just stay in the same position.

"Where's Daniel?"~Zach

"That's the last thing on my mind right now Zach. I'm just going to go walk around the city."~I say getting up. He doesn't let me. He gets Jonah to block the door and Corbyn to block the hallway.

"Oh come on!"~Morgan

"What's happened?"~Zach

"He went off ignoring me because of what I did on stage, then I said he can maybe sort of shove this ring up his ass if he doesn't want me to have it..."~Morgan. I kept the ring as I walked off, but I contemplated taking it off.

"Morgan Grace Paul, You're officially an idiot like us."~Jack. I laugh at them before sitting back down on the sofa, putting my feet on the table. Jonah and Corbyn had moved. I didn't even want to go now. We sat there for hours until 6 pm precisely. I was getting worried. I had tried calling Daniel, no answer, I tried everything, but no. 

"Okay, I'm getting really worried, Guys I gotta go!"~Morgan

"We're tagging!"~Zach

"No you're not, he doesn't need the whole FRIENDS gang after him, you stay here, I'll be on my way."~I say grabbing my phone, my trench coat, putting it on and a bottle of water. I get off the tour bus and back onto the streets, which were dimly lit by the lampposts. It was getting dark out, that's why I was worried. I walked all the way to Central Park and sat down on the bench. I tried Daniels phone again as I heard a similar ringtone go off behind me.

"Are you kidding me?"~Morgan. I turn around and see Daniel sat behind me.

"Hello, Stranger."~Daniel. I get up and walk over to his side, sitting beside him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."~I say grabbing his hands.

"I'm sorry I'm always so jealous, it's just, I don't want to lose you like last time."~Daniel

"And I promise you won't."~Morgan. He smiles and kisses me as he holds my cheek.

"I love you."~Morgan

"I love you too, Princess."~Daniel.

"We need to get back, our Show starts soon."~Morgan. He nods and stands up, holding out his hand for me to take. I take it as he pulls me up into his chest, kissing my forehead before we walk to the tour bus.

"I actually feel like I'm in an episode of How I Met Your Mother when Barney and Robin walked down here, the only difference is they were drunk."~Morgan. He laughs before we get to the venue...

↜↝

~A/n: Short. I'm actually upset a bit Like I didn't know you guys were all bored of the Tour Chapters... I mean, I get it it's just singing but I still. I will time skip 4 months, to April 2nd, so it's Daniel birthday, the last day of tour. I'm sorry I all bored you with the tour. Also, This book is sadly ending soon... Yeah, I'm getting it up to Fifty chapters and then done. But there will be a third book. Maybe a fourth? Ya never know. I've binged watched HIMYM, I was on Season five the start of last week, now I'm on Season 8. Someone commented a while ago saying I should stop hating on Jake and I was like, No honey, bitch please. xD Lmao, 10 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY! YO, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF I HADN'T STARTED THIS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! XD Love Y'all! Later Y'all! <3~

2020 me; yeeeeet

↜↝