F O R T Y T H R E E

↜EDITED↝

April 18th, 2018

Ruby's P.O.V

Morgan's been asleep for 2 straight days. She just fell asleep. The boys are back today, they said they wanted to come home because Daniel keeps worrying way too much about her. Ferris Bueller's Day Off is currently playing on the TV when I hear footsteps.

"Who's there?"~I say, standing up.

"Who's that?"~I hear a feminine voice say entering the room.

"Morgan, you're awake?"~I ask. She walks into the spare room, Zeus following closely behind her.

"How long have I been sleeping?"~Morgan asks sitting beside me.

"2 days."~Ruby. She had taken a sip of water, she spat it out, looking at me confused.

"2 days?"~Morgan. I nod my head as she looks around shocked.

"2 fucking days! Ruby, has my phone rung? Has anyone called me? Oh lord please do not tell me I missed it!"~Morgan.

"Your phone is here. It hasn't rung."~Ruby

"Oh thank the lord."~Morgan. 

"The boys are coming back."~Ruby

"What why?"~Morgan

"Daniel has been freaking out, a tonne."~Ruby

"Is this Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Without me?!"~Morgan

"Yes, it is."~Ruby. She scowls at me before focusing her eyes on the TV screen. My phone goes off beside me as I look down at it and see Jack texted me.

From Noodle Bae :3~

Is she up? x

To Noodle Bae :3~

Yeah, she's watching Ferris Bueller's Day off. x

From Noodle Bae :3~

Oh thank god, Daniel hasn't been himself. x

To Noodle Bae :3~

He'll be fine soon. x

I put down my phone and look back at her, she's on her phone.

"RUBY YES! SOMEONE CALLED! YOU FUCKING MISSED IT!"~Morgan

"Who called?"~Ruby

"The manager from the company I had an interview with! For fuck sake."~She says before falling back on her bed.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"~Ruby.

"It's fine, I could care less."~Morgan. I hear the doorbell go off as I scramble up. I walk out the door and run downstairs.  I go to the front door and unlock it, opening it to a curly-haired boy, followed by his best friends.