F I F T Y O N E

↜EDITED↝

April 30th, 2018

Morgan's P.O.V

"GET UPP!"~I hear before water splashes on my face. I sit up and see JJ and Simon stood in front of me.

"You pricks."~I say rubbing my eyes. They laugh at me before I get out of bed, they start running but I catch up to Simon and jump on his back.

"Got you know you 'White Haired Twat'"~Morgan. He laughs as I get down and flick JJ on the head. He looks at me before I shrug my shoulder. I walk back to the room I'm staying in, taking a shower before changing into this:

 I walk back to the room I'm staying in, taking a shower before changing into this:

I finish tying my shoes as I grab my phone. I decided to leave my hair the way it was, curly as fuck. I got it curled yesterday and it's not dropped so I have time to look nice for once. My phone starts ringing so I pick it up. 

(Daniel: D, Morgan: M)

D: Hey Princess.

M: Hey Danny.

D: What you up too?

M: What time is it over there?

D: 3 am.

M: Oh my god get to sleep baby.

D: I wanted to facetime my one and only.

M: But I want you to sleep, when you wake up, call me alright?

D: Fine, Love you, Princess.

M: I love you too Danny.

He puts down the phone as Simon walks in.

"WE'RE GOING TO GET FOOD LET'S GO GET FOOD!"~Simon

"Jesus you're so fucking loud."~Morgan

"Whole point of being Simon Minter."~Simon. I roll my eyes and grab my wallet before walking beside him.

"It's raining, again."~Simon

"Not a surprise as we are in England."~Morgan. He looks at me and glares a bit as I shrug.

"Everyone is already there, I think Harry wants to sit next to you."~Simon

"Ah what a fanboy."~Morgan

"You can't say much, you're a fangirl."~Simon

"Very Accurate."~Morgan. We walk downstairs and get into his car before driving to a cafe. I keep noticing Simon look at me from time to time but I ignored it.

"I feel nude without my rings."~Morgan

"How long have you been engaged?"~Simon

"Since January this year."~Morgan

"Did he give you a promise ring?"~Simon. I nod my head 'Yes' before we arrive. I get out and realise I stepped in a puddle as it's soaking through my shoe.

"You've got to be serious."~Morgan. Simon looks at me as I walk out of the puddle. He laughs before we walk inside. I sit down beside Harry as he looks at me and smiles.

"I just stepped into a puddle and now my foot is wet."~Morgan

"Not surprised, we're in England."~Simon mimics me from before. I flip him off before Harry hugs me.

"Hey, Harrrrrrrryyyyyy."~I say as he lets go.

"Hiiiiiiii Morgannnnnn."~Harry says smiling. Someone throws a tissue at me as I look up and see Josh and Callum smirking. I sigh and throw it back to them as someone then throws a fry at me.

"You really want to start a food fight with TheSavageMP?"~Morgan

"Yes I do, In fact, I'll beat you."~JJ and Ethan. I grab my pancake and throw it at Ethan, it lands on his face. JJ throws a crumpet thingy at me and I dodge it so it lands on Harry.

"Bitch!"~JJ. We just kept throwing food at each other, in the end, I was covered in syrup.

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave."~Cafe Owner

"Alright, Bye!"~I say doing a peace sign before standing up and walking out like a boss. The boys followed, laughing their asses off.

"Hey, when we get home, we should all shower and then go play some football, you down?"~Morgan

"You know what football is?"~Simon

"Yes you pompous ass, Football is my life, City for the win bitch."~He smiles at me as Harry, Ethan and Simon get in the car along side me.

~TIME SKIP~

(SHE'S WEARING SIDEMEN LEGGINGS, A SIDEMEN FOOTBALL SHIRT AND SOME FOOTBALL BOOTS)

"How on earth do you have the same foot size as me when I'm literally half the size of you?"~Morgan

"I don't know."~Simon. I tie my shoes up and stand properly.

"Dang, you look like a professional."~I say to Simon.

"You should join the Sidemen."~Simon

"Wait what?"~I ask gulping.

"We've been thinking about having a girl join, You don't have to live in England because you have a fiance waiting for you back at home, but everyone loves you and we wanted you to join."~Simon

"What about Emily? Or any of the other guys' girls?"~Morgan

"They aren't YouTubers."~Simon.

"I'll think about it."~Morgan. He nods, smiling at me before we walk downstairs and get in his car. On the way to the football field, All I could think about was what Simon asked me. Me, Apart of the SideMen? I've loved these guys since 2013, it would be an honour, but it would mean flying out a tonne.

"Yes."~Morgan

"Yes, what?"~Simon

"I'll join the Sidemen."~Morgan. They all look at me, smiling bigger than I've ever seen them before...

↜↝

~A/n: OMG! I ORDERED MY SIDEMEN SHIRT TODAY AND I REALISED MY SEAVEY JERSEY IS IN CUSTOMS UNTIL I PAY IT OUT! YAY! I'M NOT MAD ANYMORE! OKAY! ENJOY! GOODBYE! <3~

Vault19 Ily Callum <3