Chapter 1

The dark halls echoed her footsteps as she glumly wandered around. The twitch of her ear twitched to the tempo of a skittering creature. Looking over, a blue eye stared at her from the depths of the shadows before it started approaching to the dim light of the "prison."

All instincts told her to run from the creature staring at her, but she was tempted to stay by her nagging curiosity. The animatronic revealed himself, dumbfounded by why she wasn't running.

"Who are you?" she asked without a slight sign of fear. The robot started talking disoriented before she can hear a faint word, "Ennard."

Someone distant was calling out her name, "Foooxyyy....Foooxyyy...." Ennard immediately in response skittered back into the shadows.

"Wait."

Looking over at her luminous amber eyes, he paused, regarding her with intensity with his eye.

"I hope I see you soon," with that Foxy walked off to the caller. A (dumb) expression plagued her face.

Ballora twirled her way through the hall, trying to find Funtime Foxy, as she walked deeper into the hallway she was able to hear Foxy walking forward.

"Hello Ballora," Foxy smiled, "What's up?"

Ballora turned her head, "I don't know what is up, remember I can't see."

Foxy sighed, "I didn't mean literally, it means what's going?"

"How do you know that?"

"Well I heard the night guard say that on the phone."

Ballora grabbed Foxy's arm, "There's an emergency right now, Baby called all of us over."

Wide-eyed, Foxy immediately ran to Circus Baby's auditorium pretty quick.

Once she got there, the description of what there is undefined.

A small child stood there right behind Circus Baby, watching at the others with childlike admiration.

"Guys meet Mae."

_______________________________________
Author's Note:
So this small child who will be included as like the cupid of the group.

Until next time
Peace out