Chapter 6~ I'm Scared Part 2

I closed my eyes and held my knees on my chest,"So... I'm s-still scared... I... I'm just re-really paranoid... It f-feels like the house is g-going to blow down and--"

I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into a soft hug. He felt warm... It made my heart pound of how soft he was. He was a true softy. He was so cute too. My body melted into his hug and his chin hung over my shoulder as he whispered in my ear," Alice, please trust me. Your going to be fine, it's not that kind of storm. Please don't let it get to you. It's going to be okay. If you still feel paranoid, I'm here for you... And I will always be here. Don't be scared to talk to me. I will listen." He said letting go and putting his hand on my shoulder while using his other hand and lifted my chin up looking into his eyes. He leaned closer and whispered, looking deep into my eyes,"Promise?"

"M-mhmm." I said.

"Say something."He replied to my mumble.

"Y-Yes. I promise." I said, he let got of me and stood up. He held out his hand, indicating he wanted me to grab his hand, and so I did. He pulled me up and put a hand on my elbow. I tried not to, but I blushed a deep red. He chuckled softly and we walked back into Rachel's room. I sat on the bed with Rachel next to it and she was still deep in her sleep. She was now lying on her back.

"I hate to ask... I really don't want you to take it the wrong way and think I'm weird... But I--"

"Yeah." He said.

"B-but I didn't even finish what I was going to ask y--"

He walked over in front of Rachel and bent down next to her. I hadn't even asked him, and it was almost like he read my mind, like he knew exactly what I was going to say.

"What are you--"

"RACHEL! RACHEL! RACHEL! I SAW A SPIDER IN YOUR BLANKET! RACHEL IT WENT ON YOUR ARM!" He said in a loud voice, not a yelling voice, trying not to wake everyone.

"AH! WHAT!" She said running and jumping into the other bed, and passed out (sleeping, not literally). Woah. He knew exactly what I was going to ask. And he made me laugh like crazy seeing him scare Rachel like that. He was such a nice guy. He had to have had a girlfriend. He was so...

"Perfect?!" I thought.

"So, do you know where they keep their food? I'm starving. Are you hungry?" He asked me and I shook my head up and down.

"Here, follow me to the kitchen." I said walking out the room, Jack soon following behind. We walked over to the stairs, and Jack being the cute caring guy he is,"Be careful going down the steps," he whispered.

"I think I'll be fine, Jack." I said, and I should have known better when I tripped down the first few steps. I gasped silently and I felt Jack try to grab my shirt to help catch me, but my foot went forward and he was too tired to put much effort, so he leaned back, but not realizing how weak he was since he had zero energy for anything, he fell down hitting the stairs. The WORST part was... He was still holding my shirt. I fell twords him and was sitting right in between his legs. We slid down the stairs and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist, yet again, for the second time today.

"Waaaaa" We said sliding down the steps like a bumpy road on rocks. After Jack held my waist to try to slow us down, which didn't help, I put my palms on his thighs and we hit the floor. Thanks again for the great accident, which also... Maybe felt... Why do I feel... Like... This. I want to say I... "Like" Jack... But I don't want him to think I'm being weird and clingy. We literally just met. I fell like ever since I met him... He was just so cute... It was something about him.