Chapter 2~ Erin's Best Friend

"Erin, shouldn't you be at your friends house?" I said he scratched the back of his neck and leaned against the doorway.

"Yeah, about that... I guess Rachel thought I was, so she told you about me leaving... Actually, it's the other way around. I have a friend staying for a week. Mom left for the week for a vacation. We get a break from each other for a bit." He said and glared at Rachel but starring back at me.

Rachel tried to explain but I wasn't listening. "I tried to call you but I was arguing with Erin. I thought he was--"

"Erin, could you excuse us for moment?" I interrupted her.

"Uh, yes, sure Alice." He said closing the door. I was waiting until I had heard his feet walking away, then I heard his door shut.

I turned to Rachel, almost breaking a sweat she was so nervous that I would flip.

"So... You told me to spend the night for seven nights in the same house as Erin and a friend with no parent..."

"Well when you put it that way... Just pretend they aren't here!"

Thud. Thud. Thud.

"DUDE, HAHAHAHAHA, THAT WAS SICK!"

How are you supposed to ignore THAT?

We started to talk for a few minutes, only to be interrupted by Erin knocking.

"Come in Erin." Rachel said setting her phone down.

Erin walked in, but I could have sworn I heard two people walk in. I look up and see Erin's friend standing in front of the door.

He was super cute.

"I guess we didn't have a great introduction, so Alice, Rachel, this is Jack." Erin said, Jack waving his hand to me.

*Ahem* "H-hi, Alice." He said to me.

"H-hey Jack..." I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was pretty short, but hopefully you are enjoying this book so far! I'm not sure I'm good at writing, but I try 😬😬 anyways, the further chapters will be longer and worth your time. Hopefully.

~Xoxo~