{2}

ENJOYYY BITCHES ———

I really couldn't believe this , I was finally after 4 boring terrible years of highschool graduating..." I thought . Hold up lemme rephrase that , IM FINALLY FUCKING GRADUATING WOOHOOO BITCHES !!!

" I'm finally gonna get my own home , my own couch , bathroom , TV , Vibrator , dildo , man to fall in love with and threaten to kill if he dare touches or looks and even think about talking to another wom— " AYSIA GERINO PLEASE COME UP TO THE STAGE FOR THE LAST TIME !! " yelled the principle that I fucking hated .

I jumped back in my seat and lost my train of thoughts as i walked to the stage to receive my diploma . I already had my speech in mind and just wanted to make sure I told everyone the truth "

I walked up to the stage with my expensive red bottoms that I had gotten from my best friend Chanel as a early birthday gift and my golden gown and cap . I took my diploma and didn't even dare to shake that disgusting rascal bitch infected hands " I went up to the podium and started my speech —

— Wow , 4 years in the highschool that my mom forced me into and I'd like to say that.... *fake crying and sniffling*
Im just soo happy to get out of this bumass school like you really don't know how happy I am" *stops fake crying* " I really wanted to wrap a rope around my neck and tie it to a piano and have someone push the piano into the ocean and kill myself after I had an assignment that concluded of 16 pages of pure bullshit *cough* Ms.Anderson* — plus the amount of people that wanted to fight me and ended up losing when I finally stood up for myself  and punched all y'all hoes in the titty and put y'all in a headlock and made y'all tap out before the security guard came and pulled me off of y'all " But just so y'all know this ain't the end and I'd like to tell the truth about all the people I hated these years"
Mikayla - you were really a hoe once I figured out you slept with my ex and my best friend ex behind both of our backs and then wadda ya know bitch they turned out to both be gay and ended up dating each other "

Mikayla looked at me with a scowl and mouthed " I hate you " and walked out the graduation probably to go cry in a corner behind the dumpster or fuck someone else . " DONT FORGET MR.SIMPSON THE GEOMETRY TEACHER " My best friend Chanel  in the audience shouted .
There were soo many gasps in the audience that I heard while I was laughing  On stage .
I also talked about the school janitor being a creep , the principle , my teacher , and most importantly my best friend 💖

Chanel motherfucking clarkson you bitch I couldn't have made it without you if you weren't there for me 25/8 !! " I remember that time I got into a fight and some other girl jumped in and you grabbed her by her synthetic wig and started bashing the shit outta her which resulted in you having blood all over your knuckles from the girl who dared to jump in ❤️ I also helped you get your head out of a bucket because you slipped on a banana peel and fell head first into the bucket with water and also that time I helped you sneak out of Saturday detention and we ended up going on a shopping spree in Walmart and made a YouTube video of us fooling around and posted which got almost 240,000 views in 1 hour" — Long story short because the security guard is coming , I fucking love you with all my heart and all my organs and wish the best for you and for the rest of everybody I fucking hope y'all go to hell by today at 6:07 pm " — and with that I dropped the mic on the floor and the only person applauding was Chanel in her beautiful designer dress and her matching red bottoms .

I took off my heels and Chanel took off hers and we both ran to her house to celebrate graduating with Food and drinks 💙 " Girlll that was amazing
And when you talked about mikayla I just couldn't hold it in about her and mr Simpson " Chanel said . " It's ok " I said , she was a big hoe and needed to know that " .

Me and Chanel had fun talking , eating and watching movies together and we ended up sleeping on the couch in her home till I woke up at 2:00 at night to go home and go to bed there .

.............. SOOO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT ??? SHOULD I QUIT OR KEEP GOING ??
COMMENT , SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ❤️❤️❤️