Episode 1

Lisa pov'

"Come, guys, we gonna be late for our first day remember,'' Said rose while making us breakfast at the kitchen.

" 5 minutes we will get down ok," said us

get down using the lift because our house is big enough that why we build the lift. when we found something is in the kitchen, we running towards to the kitchen and found rose' makes some breakfast for us.

"I'm very hungry," Sana said

" me too," Said Tzuyu

" what food you make for us today pasta," I said and Rose' rolled her eyes to me.

"here it is," Said rose' to us.

"gomawo, Rose'," Said us while eating the breakfast slowly.

"Eat fast then take a bath and change clothes or else we gonna be late for first class," Said Rose' while eating.

After eating we go straight to our room and take bath and change cloth while rose' clean the kitchen after eating because rose' is ready to go to college.

AUTHOR POV '

Today they gonna use Lisa cars "Audi car" because other cars are still in the garage. but this car is parked outside of the garage. Lisa drives the cars because Lisa is the champion of the sports cars challenge. Lisa has a lot of sports cars. Lisa is also rich because Lisa is the granddaughter of the famous brand.

they arrived at school

From the Right Lisa, Tzuyu, Rose, and Sana; ignore they face

After reaching their campus area they get down the car and the mans are looking toward them because they are so hot. they ignore the man and went to the Campus office to get their class schedule. When they got the campus office they knocked the door and they see Mrs. Natalie is doing her work .

LISA POV '

"excuse me miss are you, Mrs. Natalie?"I Said

"Yes and you guys are?" She asked

"We are the New students, I'm Park Chae young call me Rose', " Rose said

"I'm Pranpriya Manoban, call me Lisa," I said

" I'm Chou Tzuyu, call me Tzuyu," Tzuyu said

" And I'm Minatozuki Sana, Call me Sana, " Sana said

" Okay, nice to know you guys and this is your schedule," She said

" Bye, Mrs. Natalie," we said and leave

When we wanna go to the class we got bumped into one boy. the boy seemed very familiar but we ignore him because we are late to the class room. our mind it does not end enough to think about the boy.

We knocked the class room door and the teacher invites us to come in and introduce yourself.

"Hi, I'm Lisa from Thailand," I said

"Hi, I'm Rose' from Australia," Rose' said

"Hi, I'm Tzuyu from Vietnam," Tzuyu said

" And I'm Sana From Japan,"Sana said

"We are MAKNAES immda," We said

When we see the class we very shock because we are same class with the boy we bumped a while ago.

AUTHOR POV'

Who the guy that they bumped and same class with. Find out in the next episode in MAKNAES IN YOUR AREA

P; S I'm sorry if had a wrong word or what else . because English is not my first language

please comment for me if you comment I will be happy