Episode 2 - Meet Old friend

Lisa P.O.V

after we introduced ourselves. The students in the class whispered about us.  The teacher stands out of the chair and she is our homeroom teacher and suddenly the students are silent because they do not want to be scolded by their homeroom teacher .we do not care about the other students but we just focus on the corner of the person we bumped a while ago. Our homeroom teacher told us that behind Mario chair while pointed at that boys is Sana in front of Mario is Lisa while left and right are rose and tzuyu . and I'm surprised to remind that name and he is Mario my childhood friend's . and I find him is my classmate. I feel like I 'm crying because I'm so happy to meet him again. I ran towards him and hugged him.

And he smiles at me. And I know he remembered me .because we are good friends and never be separated until he had to move. I let go of our hugged because there was the eye that looks at us.

" You remembered me ", I said

" NO, What are you doing !!! ", He said

" it is right ? I'm sorry I think you're my friend ", I said and my face became the shame and sad.

" Mianhie Pokpak, you're right I'm your friend I'm sorry or make you sad, I'm just making a joke . and I want you to meet my friends, This is James", He said while his friend makes hand up and introduce himself.

" Hi, I'm James and I'm from Philipines ", His friend said

" Hi, I'm Lisa and this is my friend Tzuyu, Rose' and Sana", I said

After the subject end. we plan to go to canteen together but we got stuck with Mario and his friends.Mario and his friend asked us to go to canteen together. For your information, my brother's also the same school as me. But he absents today.

As we walked to the canteen. we heard some girls whispered and said about us. and they were looking at us.

As we walked to the canteen. We heard some girls whispered and said about us .and they were looking at us.And suddenly I wonder if Mario and his friends are famous men in their school. because my brother says many boys are famous students they have a lot of fans and surrounding them. And I think he and his friends also one of the famous boys. After a long day of the first school day .And I'm gonna stay at family house starting today because we gonna have a good time with family.  And tomorrow I will get to school with my brother. It has been a long time since I go to school with him.

" Hyung, What time do we go to school tomorrow? ", I said

" We will go at 6:20 A.M because I'm gonna pick my friend and we will use the family car okay?", he said.

  " Okay, Goodnight hyung don't be late tomorrow ", I said  

THE NEXT DAY

After we breakfast.

" Hyung, We gonna be late and Remember we have to pick your friend ", I said

" Okay, just wait in the car ", He said

After I wait in the car. he came and we ready to school .And he picks his friend and goes to school. 

P/S What the student's reaction to Lisa when they got at school

wait until next episode .

Comment below .