SAM'S SUPPLIES

I got dressed and ready to go and meet Sam at Starbucks.

TEXT:

MESSAGE:FROM SAMANTHA:

Hey Nance, change of plan. I'm not ready yet. Still need 2 find that blue dress-can't find it anywhere! Can you grab me something from Starbucks and meet me at my place?

Hey Sam,

On my way over to yours now. :D

MESSAGE:FROM SAMANTHA:

Could you pick up a Coffee and a danish?

TEXT:

Sure. Any sort of danish? LOL :-)

MESSAGE:FROM SAMANTHA:

APRICOT!!! :D
__________________________________________________________________________________
I stopped off at Starbucks to pick up Sam's 'SUPPLIES', then I pulled into Sams driveway, walked up to her door and rang the door bell. Sam opened the wooden door and through the wire-screen-door I could see her still in her PJ's!

"Sorry to wake you, my 'Lady of leisure'." I giggled, "Sam, we have to get on the road!"

"Ohhhh." She groaned and pushed opened the wire-screen-door.

"Please, do come in." She said sarcastically. I smirked and walked in. I put Sam's apricot Danish and coffee on her dinning table.

"You're so lazy Sam."

"It's not my fault, I had to turn this house upside down to find that blue dress! Anyway, I'm going have a shower then go get dressed." She picked up her coffee and danish then walked into her bedroom.

"I've been thinking," I yelled and I picked up a newspaper on Sams counter. It was the same one I'd already read earlier.

"Oh yeah, what about?" Sam yelled back.

"About the case. How Dianne's lost Miranda and the only reason for her disappearance is that ghosts took her." I thought Sam wouldn't mind so I put the newspaper in my bag.

After a few minutes or so Sam had finally finished whatever she'd been doing. "TAA-DAA!!!!!!" She shouted and jumped out from her bedroom doorway in her electric blue with blue and green sequined singlet with her ripped jeans and gold sparkly heels.

"Where are you planning to go? We're going to the Harbor, not the local disco." I giggled.

"Well Nance, you never know who you're going to meet or when you're going to meet them. Anyway, we're going shopping!"

"But I don't need any new clothes-"

"UT-TUT,TUT! There is no gettin' out of this one." She smiled cheekily.