Chapter 2 ~ The Days Before

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A WHILE! IM GOING TO TRY UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW AND KEEP THE STORY GOING! I AM REALLY SURPRISED BY HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ MY FANFIC THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*

DARYL's POV

I wish I hadn't let her shoot it. It should've been me. Everyone hates me enough and she's gonna blame it all on me. Damn it Daryl, you always stuff everything up. 'Daryl?' A small voice said
'Uh yes?'
'Its Beth, Rick wants to see you.'
As soon as I herd those words come outta her mouth I knew shit was gonna go down, Rick probably thinks I shot her on purpose.

LIS POV (flashback)

'STOP OH MY GOSH JAKE STOP!' Jake was spinning me around. He was my boyfriend before this all broke out, I guess you could say I loved him. We had been together for 3 years, the best 3 years of my life. 'Now, if I put you down, will you promise to behave?'
'I guess you'll just have to see!' I yelled running away. Jake and I had a perfect relationship, he was the kind of guy who likes to have lots of fun, like me. Were like two peas in a pod.

I was running through the cool Atlantic breeze with my hair flying through the air when hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards the ground. 'You thought you could out run me' jake said with a laugh

' it was worth a try.' Then he embraced me into a passionate kiss. I miss him, I miss the times where we would go down to the lake for picnics. Before this all broke out he gave me a necklace with the letter 'J' on it, so he would always be with me, but he's not. I feel like a part of me is missing.

DARYL's POV

'Rick?'

'Daryl, Hershel is helping Lis right now, she's going to be okay.'

I know he's gonna say I can't see her when she comes out. Why do I even care if he does anyway, I don't even know her.

' what happened Daryl?' Rick said calmly, which surprised me, he usually jumps to conclusions.

'We were hunting and we saw a deer, she was lining up to shoot it and a bullet shot through her thigh out of nowhere.' I had to take deep breaths, the anger was getting to me.

'We need to catch this bastard, he could be a threat to the rest of the group Daryl.'

Ricks words stunned me but my thoughts stunned me more, why do I care so much, am I developing feelings for a girl I don't even know?

* IM SO SORRY IF THAT SUCKS BUT ITA KINDA A FILTER CHAPTER FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. DEPENDS ON HOW MANY VIEWS AND VOTES I GET I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK OR SOONER IF I GET THE VOTES AND
COMMENTS.