Prologue

Each year, before his birthday, Geiki is visited by this weird dream. A dream that started with shadowy characters during his childhood and it gets clearer each passing year. Just when he reached his teenage, he realized that the dream has these peculiar characters that involved a long-haired angel armed with a spear standing atop the Eiffel Tower, a female angel wrapped in a translucent floating bubble, and a demon on a steady flight before his front calling him brother. In the dream, the blue moon that is slowly making its way amid the sky seems to play a vital role.

Since a kid, he felt that somehow the dream is connected to his life. A couple of days before his twenty-first birthday, the dream visited him again. Little did he know that his life will be caught in twisting turns as he joins a field trip of his school that will lead to him getting his hands on a shattered weapon of hell that was remade by his touch, a signal that the war of heaven and hell has just commenced.

Since getting his hands on the most feared weapon in the angels' and demons' realm, he will get to know that all his life was a lie and that his father is one of the infamous demons who led invasions on earth to take it as their territory. Demons attempted to eliminate him while he race against the forces of his still faceless brother for the missing six gems that is meant to be armed at the pommel of the sword of hell called Grand Apocalypse.

He was also given the sword that was used to guard Eden, the angels hoping the human in him will prevail at the end of all of these and they believe he will help them stop the demons from taking earth for themselves and protect mankind.

In the saga, he travelled in some parts of the globe to hunt the gems and defeat the fierce guardians of each piece.  While he travelled with his best friend, Leigh, and two angels-one who have fallen on a battle against demon warriors, he had ordeals against the forces of his brother that mean him harm. He have been attacked right at his very home and was ambushed aboard an airplane on his travel to Middle East. He have also faced a team of hardened veterans in a contest against the first gem called time gem and the three-headed mutt with five monstrous scorpion tails called Snire. Four blue moons had already passed and he had collected only a single gem. And he knows he have to complete all the gems before the demons take earth within thirteen days in which every night that passes has blue moon-wherein there is only nine nights left.

The tale also revealed that there are those who are neutral celestial creatures that are Angels of Death and Blue Angels. He also learned that the demon hierarchy is shaky with his father aiding the rebellion against the king of hell and that in the absence of his father, his half brother named Ronimar claimed the throne of hell for himself against the king of the underworld, Azazel.

As his father went out from his hiding and promised he will round up his army to gather them for one final fight at the thirteenth blue moon, the Book of Revelation revealed that Geiki is no hero that the angels thought he is. And while large numbers of armies of five sides takes positions on earth, the sixth army will be born as Geiki will be caught in between attack plots of his former allies, the angels, and the demons that are loyal to his brother. The angels of death are also sending out parties to eliminate his half brother while the blue angels are strengthening up.

War of The Six Armies is continuation of the Thirteenth of the Blue saga where the stakes are higher and rules of fight between light and dark had changed. Delve in Geiki's world as he fight against angels and demons.

••••••••••••••••••••••
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody." -Mark Twain