three

*Now

Jessica Wilson

We walked inside the bar greeted by so many drunk students all over it.

We saw Bella dancing so we just sit at the bar stool not even bothering her.

"Hey, do you wanna dance?" he asked. I put my hand up signaling a waiter to order my drink before answering him.

"Later, do you want a drink?", I asked him.

"Nope", he said popping the 'p'. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What? i'm driving!"

"Good reason."

I ordered a bottle of beer.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do?", I asked confused.

He just shrugged his shoulders and look everywhere.

The waiter came back with my beer. I chugged the half of bottle straight. My mother just texted me that they're not be home for the week so it's okay. Yay!

I look at Zayn staring at me like I did anything strange or whatever..

"What?!", I shouted because of the loud music.

"Whoa slow down there Jess!", I just rolled my eyes to him and lean back to the counter.

"Ya know, this is the first time I drink again since the time we sneak in because we're only... 16?", we throw our head back laughing at the memory. I ordered again.

"What about your parents?", He asked worrying after moments passed.

"Well, they said they'll not be here for the week", I said drinking the remainder of my second bottle. The place is spinning. I grabbed the third one but Zayn snatched it.

"Hey!", I groaned grabbing it back from Zayn but he pulled it away from me.

"No!", he said. I stand up from my sitting position and trying to grab it but he take it away so I sit again.

"okay lets just dance?", I requested. We stand up and guide us to the dance floor.

"Don't stay away from my sight or me", he says to my ear gripping my hand into his.

"Kaaaayyy", i groaned then sway my hips at the rhythm of the song.

Things are becoming so fast until I realized that I don't know what am I doing.

I looked at Zayn not knowing what he's going to do. i put my hands on his shoulder and dance. "Just swayyyy your hips at the beaat", i said to his ear.

I snuggled my head to his chest and then we start dancing.

Zayn Malik

Jess is now facing her back against me grinding his hips into me. A groan escaped my lips.

"Hey! Stop doing that..", I said into her ear bringing my hands onto her hips to stop.

"Oh? like this?", she starts again grinding on me. I groaned again. She knows what it does to me.

"Shit Jess, stop doing that, you really are wasted!", I reached for her hand.

"Come on, we're leaving and besides its late now", I take her wrist pushing away the sweaty bodies, leaving the dance floor and ignoring her pleases.

We reached the doors and step outside the cold air. I glance from my shoulder, seeing that she's stumbling and her eyes fluttering closed. I wrapped an arm at her back and the other at the back of her thighs. She groaned and snuggled her head onto my chest. I walked her to my car. I stopped on my tracks when someone called my name.

"Zayn! where are - are you two goin?, Bella asked hiccupping. She's a little bit tipsy but sober enough to talk to me.

"I'm taking her home..She's wasted", I turn around and put her inside the passenger's side.

"Oh okay! take care of her okay!", bella said while smirking.

I slammed the door shut and waved at her before entering the driver's side.

I glance at her face before starting the ignition and drive her home.

.

.

.

.

.

I parked the car at the front of the house and stepped out of the driver's side. I walked to the passenger's side and carry her bridal style making sure not to wake her up.

We were now at the front door of her house. I fish my hand into her purse getting the keys. The door opened and walk to her bedroom.

I lie her down in her bed and take off her shoes. I wrapped the duvet on her small fragile body carefully and she groaned. I turn around to leave but....

"Don't leave....", she said wrapping her hand in my wrist. I turn to her, her eyes closed.

"Okay.", I respond tucking a few strands of hair away from her beautiful face. I smile before unloosening her grip in my wrist.

I walked on the other side of the bed. I took off my shoes before sliding myself under the duvet.

I stared at the cream colored ceiling before fluttering my eyes closed. I felt her faced me as she wraps her arms on my torso and saying the most unexpected word to leave her own mouth before I drifted off to sleep.

"I love you..."