eight

Previously.....

"She's like 'OHMYGOSH! This is really hot OHMYGOD MYGOD!", he did his sister's reaction after pranking her by adding chillies in her food. I laugh really hard that my stomach hurts.

My laugh subside when someone walks inside in all black. Black shirt, black leather jacket as usual,and black jeans. No! he can't be here!

"What's wrong Jess?", Ansel asked me.

"It's Zayn."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh.", that's all what Ansel said.

My hands are trembling. I don't know what to do. I'm not ready to see him. And when Ansel is here. He'll be mad because he hates it when i'm around with the boys that he don't know even with his friends and I want to get out of here before he sees us.

"C'mon Ansel, let's get outta here!", I stood up.

"Where are we going?", he stands up.

"Wherever! C'mon!"

We walked towards the door ready to exit the cafe when my name was called by him. "Jess.", he said voice low. I know that tone of voice.

I turn around slowly with my head low. "Hi."

Ansel grab my arm. "You okay?", I nodded my head.

"Uh..can you please leave? I-I'll be there.", I look at his eyes pleading and then back to Zayn who's standing frozen in front of me.

"but-"

"no it's okay.just please leave.", he let go of me and then I heard the cafe door opened then closed.

"Who is he?!", he asked his voice loud enough for customers to stare at us.

"Not here.", I grabbed his arm and lead him out the cafe and at the dark alley beside it. I saw Ansel in his car busying himself with his phone.

"What are you doing with him? I told you not to be with anyone like him unless it's one of our friends.", I see him clenched and unclenched his fists.

"Do I need to explain myself to you? Because I think i'm the one who needs an explanation from you!", I point my finger on his chest. I continued. "You didn't say anything from me since this morning except of the fight at the school that you said you care for me but when the class ended I didn't see you at the parking lot to take me home so instead I called my mom and lucky enough she's home. When i'm waiting for her that's when Ansel comes, he's kind enough to offer me a ride but mom came.", I see his mouth opened and then close trying to say something but I continued anyway. "Anyways, I came here to think of what's the problem that I caused the two of you especially you and maybe be alone. But then I remembered, oh it's not my fault because I didn't do anything lately as far as I know. Well, Ansel came unexpectedly and I told him all that what happened because he's the only friend and who is trustworthy enough to speak to.", i'm breathing heavily and looking deeply into his eyes. I didn't realize i'm crying until he wiped my tears away but he took it back as if it was wrong for him to do it this time. He looked down and played with his hands.

"I know. I-I know that you have so much hatred against me right now. I know you're mad at me for being such an asshole this morning but I'm sorry. I can't say why i'm avoiding you because it'll never be a surprise if I say it to you.", he put his hands on my shoulders and now look at me in the eyes. I bring my hands into his and intertwined them.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm I'm just confused right now."

"So you're not gonna avoid me from now on?", I say with hope in my eyes.

"Of course! I can't resist avoiding you my whole life. You know that", he pinched my cheeks and then hugs me. I feel like i'm smiling like an idiot right now. Until confusion takes over me again. I broke the hug and look at him. He's also smiling.

"Wait what surprise are you saying?", I say with a grin.

"That's a big secret.", he winks at me and I slap his chest. I pout and do anything to let him tell me what is it.

"Please!", I now pinch his cute cheeks.

"No. You'll gonna see it tomorrow.", I crossed my arms in my chest and he sticks his tongue out. I really don't know what's the occasion tomorrow. I really can't think straight right now because of what happened this day.

"C'mon let's get outta here. I'm going to take you home.", he starts to walk but then stops when he realize i'm not moving in my place. "You're going or nah?", he place his hands on his hips looking like and adorable disney prince.

"Not until you say what's the surprise.", I stay put at my place and I stuck my tongue out to him.

"Are you sure? because i'm not going to say what is it. I'm not giving up even though you're being so cute cupcake there right now eh?", he's now walking slowly towards me.

"No!", I chinned up. Without my permission, i was started to be lifted up in the air and then on his shoulder as he starts to run towards his car.

"Put me down you bitch!", he laughs as I hit his back.

__________________________

ohmygahd guys! You heard the FOUR album? The songs was so good ! I dunno what is my favorite song. I cant choose! By the way im so excited bout the NIGHT CHANGES MUSIC VIDEO eeeeeeek ! And also I heard about zayn being sick I hope he's feeling better now..okay love you guys! sorry for the filler chapter//