Prologue

"Baby I need the money!" I say, tears swelling in my eyes. "Get out! If you need the money get your ass a job!" Is he stupid? "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I'M WEARING! NO ONE WOULD ACCEPT ME FOR A JOB IN THESE CLOTHES! I PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE IF YOU WOULD GET ME SOME DAMN CLOTHES AND SOME DAMN MONEY BUT ALL YO STUPID ASS DO IS USE ME!" He slaps me. "BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO?"

I stand back holding my face.

"FUCK YOU KEVIN!"

I take my suitcase and walk to the bus stop. I had already started taking money from him so I was fine. I had 10 thousand dollars on me. I'll use 3 thousand to buy a apartment.  The rest was going ro be for clothes, lots of clothes. Everything I had was too tight. In 3 days, he'll text me saying he wants me back ya da ya da ya da. Not this time, I'm going to find someone else.
******************************
I'd just got settled into my apartment and I was going clothes shopping. Somehow I had alot of clothes but I still had $5000 left. So now I was buying shoes. I had just bought my 10th pair of shoes until the store clerk said they were closing. It was 8 pm. I needed to go home. I walked to the bus stop and got on.

20 minutes later, I arrived at my apartment. Grabbing my key, I unlocked the door and walked in, putting my purse down on the couch. I already had funiture put in there that was what half of the $3000 was for. I just needed to change the bedspread for my bed so I'll do that tomorrow. I have $2000 left. The bedspread I'm getting is only $100 so I'll use some of my money for food and save the rest.

I put my new stuff in my closet and took a shower. I put on a long shirt and went to sleep.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I get back from getting my bedspread and was walking back to my apartment. As I was, my phone rings. I look at it and Kevin was calling. I roll my eyes and answer. "What Kev?" I say annoyed. "Jazz baby come back. I didn't mean anything I said and I'm sorry I slapped you." I laugh. "Kevin I got my own place now. Its not all that but its a start. I'm getting myself a job today. I don't need your money. Thanks for the offer but no thanks. Oh make sure you drop off my car that you didn't let me take. I pay for that carnote not you. I'll text you the address. Bye boo." I hang up.

I  threw my phone on my bed and started changing into a tight red dress. It fitted me great and I loved it. For shoes, I put on a pair of black, red bottom heels that Kevin got me. Hey, these were a gift?. Who am i to let it go to waste? I went light with the jewelry. A pair of silver hoops and a diamond chain with a cross pendent. As for my hair, i just decided to put it in a bun.

I'm on my way to a strip club. This club was only 2 blocks away so I could walk. Several guys tried hollering at me but I ignored them. One thing about me, I know a broke nigga when I see one.

I got to the club and went to the owner. "Hey I'm here for a job." He smiled weirdly. "Alright lil mama, do a spin for me." I slowly spun around, making sure i showed all my good parts. I heard his breath catch. "Damn girl, you got any experience?" I shake my head no. "Well you can always learn, as of now though you're hired baby girl." He grins at me and I give him a over the top smile back. "Now, what you need is a tour, Moon! Come show this new girl around!" I turn around to a girl who was thick in all the right places. She had on a red thong and a matching bra. She looked me up and down then smiled. "Oh yeah she's perfect Kyle." She told me to follow her and walked away. I did and went behind her.

"In here is the Dj's room where his records are. His name is Roger or sumthin i don't know. You'll be seeing him alot. Oh here he comes now."