I

Jazz-

I walked into The Hangover (strip club) and went to my dressing room. I put on my red and gold thong with the strings on the side and a matching bra. I put on the red and gold sugar skull mask that I got from my grandma on my mom's side. Her family were all from Mexico except my mom. My grandmother moved here in the U.S when she was 10 but married a black man when she was 28. They had my mom when she was 33 and my mom was mixed with both mexican and african american. I was born 24 years later, also mixed but with mostly african american.

The day after i turned 14, my father passed away and my mother didn't take it lightly. She started doing crack and coming home late drunk. I had to provide for myself and my 4 year old sister who didn't really know what was going on. Soon enough, mom started bringing in boyfriends so she could get her mind off my dad. She would have a different one every week until she met this guy named Craig. He was really nice and gave me and my sister things. That was until he got into the drug buisness. He would start to come home late at night and my mom would accuse him of cheating. Craig had gotten so fed up with her yelling at him that he beat her everyday she said something about it.

One day, I came home from school and nobody was there but Craig and Kayla.(her sister) I went upstairs to check up on her and she was sleep. I smiled to myself and walked to my room to find Craig there. "What do you want?" I asked. He smirked. "How you been nowadays Jazz?" I frowned confused. "Ok i guess. Can you get out now so i can shower?" He nodded and stepped out the room. I remember taking off my pants and shirt and only being in my bra and panties, looking for clothes to wear after i get out the shower. I had finally found something and he burst into my room, attacking me. He threw me on the bed abd ripped off the rest of my clothes. He took off his pants and raped me while i was frozen and still letting him do it. I could've done something like kick him in his balls or punch his face, but i was to scared and shocked to do anything. I never blinked once and to be honest, i barely remember how it felt like. Virginity wasted.

I heard Quez announce my stripper name and I walked out on stage. My nerves calmed down a little bit when the crowd cheered loudly for me. I grabbed on to the pole and seductively walked around it. I hopped onto the pole and grinded on it trying to mainly show my ass to make the guys go crazy like they always did. I did a twirl on it while upside down and came down in a split. I continued my act while watching the money fall all around me. I picked up as much of it as i could and walked back to my dressing room.

I put all the money into my bag and zipped it up. I was about to change until there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. It was Moon. "Hey Kyle wants you to stay a little longer because someone requested you for a private dance." I nodded and told her I would be out in a second. I then texted my best friend Nicki that she shouldn't pick me up now because of that. I finished and walked upstairs to the private rooms and V.I.P club section.

Upstairs are for all the good dancers. I'm told they make way more money because the rich people up there and that the dressing rooms are better. I really wish I was part of that group but I guess I'm not good enough. You would be lucky to get a private dance because most of the time they all are big ballers.

I walk to the room Moon told me to go to and knock on the door. There was no answer so I knocked again. The door finally opened and a guy opened it. Damn was he fine.

Tory POV-

I sat and waited for this girl to come in. She was fine then a muthafucka and I needed her bad. I heard a soft little knock so I stand up fix myself. She knocks again and I open the door. Fuck she way more finer in person.

"Hello beautiful." I say as I allow her in. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi, how you doing?" "I'm doing good but really I'm tryna do you shawty." I say before biting my lip and looking her up and down. She laughed. "What's yo name?" I say smirking at her. "Not yo stripper name either."

"I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jazz." I nod. "What's your name?" She say turning her head to the side slightly. "My name Tory." She smiles. "Well Tory you better start telling me what you want me to do cause your time running out."

"Well baby sit dat ass on my lap." She sits on me and I wrap my arms around her. "Sorry but your not supposed to touch m-" I cut her off my pulling out 2 big ass stacks of hundreds from behind me and put them in front of her. She has a shocked look on her face and looks back at me.

"You don't have to do that I don't need-" I cut her off again. "You way better than all these dancers. You deserve it. I don't take no for a answer." She slowly takes the money and puts it on the ground. Then, she starts to grind into me and I put my hands back on her hips. Her ass was so damn big and fat it was making my dick hard. I start feeling on her by running my hands down her thighs and sides.

I could hear her breathing getting heavier and I started smirking.

"Um your really not supposed to touch me sir."  I keep going and start kissing on her shoulders and her neck. She stops grinding on me and lowly moans.

"How about you let me take you out?" I tell her in between kisses.

"Where to?" She says looking back at me.

"Anywhere you wanna go baby." A buzzer rings and she stands up.

"Lemme see your phone." I take my phone out my pocket and hand it to her. She spends about 45 seconds on it and gives it back.

"Whenever you wanna take me out just text or call me." Jazz grabs the money and walks out leaving me alone.

I look at my phone to look at her number.

It read:

Baby Caramel🍼💋

I hope y'all liked the first official chapter to my Tory Lanez story! 😁 I've been having a lot of imagination lately so I have a lot of new books coming out soon! Make sure you stay tuned and check my page if you want nore books to read. You might see something you like! Until next time kiddos!❤

-Lil Nikki💋