First Day

Frisk POV

I am woken up by someone gently shaking me.

"Good Morning, my child!" Says Toriel, softly. "Good Morning, Mom." I reply. I get up and stretch, then I grab my phone as I hop out of bed to get dressed. Didn't understand why I had to wear uniform, why not just normal clothes? I walk down stairs and I am greeted to a grumpy Chara and a sleepy Asriel, "Good Morning to you too!" I shout, sarcastically, making Asriel jump out of his fur (ba-dum tsss) , Toriel laughs, so do I, and I catch Chara giggling a little bit but she quickly turns away and acts like nothing happened. After breakfast, we wave goodbye to Mom and we walk to school.

Time skip to lunch

 Chara and Asriel stay together as I go off to my group of friends. "Heya punk!" Undyne shouts to me, as she waves, Alphys waves aswell, instead of Mettaton waving, she ran right to me and hugged me, me and Mettaton have become really close friends throughout the years. Papyrus and Sans walk over, looking fancy in there uniforms, and say hi. "sup kiddo". We all sit down at a table and put our trays down and start to eat. Undyne makes a move hand puts her arm around Alphys, cuddling her, they both blush. "Aww! Fishy love!" I tease, Undyne stares at me with a late that says stfu, everybody else just laughs (except papyrus, he looks annoyed)

Thanks for reading!