Bully's >:(

Frisks POV

It was a usual school day, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming (I did it don't kill me), but I was nervous as today was going to my first day of dance class, I  wasn't as nervous as Chara would be with me, when we were littler, we both did ballet together but now Chara is more into modern dancing and all that junk. I grabbed a pink leotard and a pink tutu and then put my hair up in a ponytail and I run out of the door to school.

Time skip to dance class

I get to dance class and I get dressed into my leotard and put on my tutu, then I go to the mirror and re-tie my hair, this time, into a bun. My hair has grown a bit longer since I fell and it just about goes to my shoulders, so I can do a lot more hairstyles now! I step outside and go to stretch when a group of boys surround me, laughing. "Hey, loser" shouts one of the boys "why did you let the monsters out, weirdo?" Shouts another one, "I-I.." I stuttered, "it's probably so she had friends, she didn't have any human friends anyways" shouted the same boy, I drop to the floor and start crying, I'm very sensitive to things like this. 

HEY! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Shouts Chara as she runs over to me, "oh look, another one." Chuckles the boy, Chara stands up and stares at him, her eyes turning from a light brown to a dark red, she only did this when she was really angry, "awww, did I make you angry" the boy said in a baby-voice, she smiled phycotically as her eyes start to ooze with black goo, hate. The boy looked at his friends, looking scared, then turns around smiles, "whatcha gonna do about it?", Chara was about to summon a knife when the teacher runs in. "CHARA DREEMURR, CONNOR DARSH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Shouted the dance teacher, in her funny French accent, Connor decides to act all innocent by saying, "Miss, she tried to hurt me!" Which then she replied, "Chara wouldn't do that, you must of been doing something wrong, I stood up and said "Connor was bullying me, Chara was only standing up for me", she inhales then says "ok,  Connor, 3 hour detention." They all walked off and carried on with there own things.