Alpha Ashton

I made this chapter for the people who don't like to read those type of scenes, I wanted everyone to have something to read whenever I update so here you go!

*******************************************************************************************

 I woke up on the floor with a heavy arm over my waist and slight snoring in my ear. I looked around my room and sighed realizing that I now have a lot of cleaning to do, Elijah's breathing changed and I realized he was waking up " you are helping me clean this up" I said turning around to look at him. He sat up and looked around at my room, I looked down seeing that I was still naked I grabbed the sheets that we were wrapped in and covered up. My face was so hot right now Elijah laughed " you don't need to hide from me Marilyn, you will never get judged when around me, I'm your biggest fan" Elijah said smiling as he kissed me with much passion and a little lust. I giggled and I got up with the sheets and walked into the bathroom " I'm still gonna wear it cause knowing you, we will start last night all over again" I said smiling then making a straight face and slamming the door laughing. 

  I walked out of the bathroom and I looked up to see my whole room cleaned and most of my furniture out of my room because they were broken. I smiled thinking of Elijah and how he did this, I walked over to my bed to see a note lying there in the worst handwriting but I love it. It read 

  Hey, Marilyn! I cleaned your room while you were in the shower so you owe me for that, I'll see you later at the field for your training! I also want you to try and get to know the pack since you are now Luna 

                                                                                           Love, Elijah 

 I smiled at the thought of being Luna to his pack, I at first didn't think I could do it but for some reason now I feel as if I can, I feel breathless right now and I don't know why I went to my closet and I picked out some training clothes. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs and to the Living room to see everyone sitting and talking, " Hey guys! what's up" I said sitting on the arm of the couch next to Jackson. " Apparently you and Elijah ALL NIGHT!" Jackson said laughing and scrunching his face up, My face heated up so fast I looked down fiddling with my thumbs, " The whole house heard it " Jackson said pushing my shoulder. " I also heard furniture breaking so who is paying for that? cause it's not me" My mom said chuckling  " COME ON! GUYS! stop talking about it!" I said hiding my face in the pillow I snatched from the back of Jackson's head. " well enough of that! we need to be serious now" My dad said turning to face all of us, " Marilyn there is something that you should know but we did not tell until now because we wanted you to enjoy your teenage years while you can" my dad said looking at me and his eyes looked as if they were gonna shed tears any second. " okay what is it" I said not smiling anymore, " Marilyn umm you are not Beta blood sweety" my mom said looking at me to see my reaction. " w-w-what? what are you talking about of course I am" I said trying to smile when I, in fact, knew that I probably wouldn't be smiling for awhile after this news. " You don't have beta blood Marilyn because you are an Alpha," My dad said, or is he even my dad " but you are a beta," I said not wanting to believe what I knew was coming up. " we are not your real parents Marilyn, we are good friends of your actual parents who passed away fighting for their pack" My so called friend of my parents said. " okay, so what happened to my pack?" I asked, and seeing as I was an Alpha as they said that meant I am the only child, "  I have been running your pack ever since you were 2, and now that you are 18 and able to be an Alpha I am turning over everything to you" My '  Dad' said looking at me. I looked down at Jackson and he was just as shocked as I was, I was silent for a minute before I nodded and came to terms with what I was just told.

  " okay well you guys are still my parents and Jackson is still my brother and this does not change anything but what's my Packs name and when will I get to actually meet them and take charge," I said standing up walking back and forth. " Your packs name is The Dark Vengence and you have to talk with your mate about taking over because you are supposed to go back to his pack with him when this month is over," my dad said rubbing his hands back and forth. " okay I will do that but can I meet them? Like our territory is like a 5 hour drive away I wanna see them" I said getting kinda excited. " you can now go see them whenever you want to" my mom said, I smiled and went to hug them " thank you guys so much, I'm gonna go talk to Elijah about this after training so let's go, Jackson! we are already late" I said walking out the door, That explains me being able to push Elijah off of Jackson.

**********************************************************************************

Okay, guys! Marilyns last name is actually Ashton so that's what the title is about hope you liked this chapter! it's not as much as I usually would put but I was hoping that the drama and things that happened would cover it. Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment