Weak

I woke up to my skin burning all over and my eyes burning to no end point. My vision was blurry but I could tell that I was in a cell that smelled of decaying flesh and piss. I tried to get up but my body hurt so much I could barley lift my arm. I was in chains connected to the wall that had mold everywhere. My clothes were ripped and my body shivered every second because I was so cold from sitting on this hard concrete. " Alex?" I said wondering if she was still there and not hurt but I got no answer back, she must be very weak from the blue dust Logan blew into our faces. I knew better than to yell for help or yell his name because at the end of it all I will still be stuck down here mad ASF with more punishments that I can deal with. My neck was burning so badly that I wondered why I wasn't dead yet. The chains were laced with wolfsbane, I had them around my ankles, wrist and neck. I was so weak. I pull my head up as soon as I heard the metal door open "nice to see your awake Marylin" Logan said pulling up a chair to sit in front of me.

I just stared at him with a pissed off face, Like do you expect me to talk to you? cause I will spit in your face and tell you to go fuck yourself. "SPEAK! when you are spoken to SLAVE!" he yelled then he punched me and I could feel all the blood and I licked my teeth still refusing to talk. "okay still not talking? well maybe you will listen" he said. " I brung you here to be my luna and serve by my side but acting like this you will never get out of this cell" Logan said standing up and rubbing his hands together. I laughed loudly and he put on a confused face, I probably looked crazy with the blood running down my teeth. " you think I give a Fuck? I don't want to be your Luna! I don't want to be with you! I only care about my mate and my family along with my pack" during my little speech some emotion ran through his eyes but as quick as it came, it left leaving anger in it's place. He kicked me in my stomach and I wanted to lean forward but the chains held me in place making me feel the pain coursing through my body.

" I don't care! if you care or not, or who you care about because you will never see them again" he said smiling " your a ugly bitch anyway why did I take you again?" then he punched me again making my vision blurry and left. " I hope Elijah comes" I whispered ' me too' Alex said barley above a whisper. I then blacked out. 

( so I didn't want this book to really have POV'S only her's but they way I wrote this chapter means that I have to)

Elijah's POV

I felt drained, no I felt angry, no I felt sad, wait no that's not it, I felt emotionless. My face had been in the same position for 2 days, ever since Marylin was taken. " you have a pack to run Elijah! we need a plan to get Marylin back! she's not going to come back by you sitting on your ass!" Sebastian said coming into the room were I was still laying in my spot staring at Marylin's spot. Next thing I know i'm no longer staring at sheets, i'm staring at carpet, I look at Sebastian as if he's crazy " DO YOU WANT TO GET HURT!" I asked walking towards him "no but you are going to getup and help us make a plan" he said going into my closet and throwing me everything I needed " go"

( meanwhile with Marylin)

I opened my eyes to the sound of pure steel sliding

I closed them

I open the again and I see Logan coming towards me

I closed them

I open them to see Logan in front of me

"WAKE UP BITCH!" he yelled slapping me

I then passed out

( back to Elijah)

I am now in out office with Luca, Sebastian, and Lance. I really do have to be ready and do this for all of us. "okay first we need to contact Marylin's father and while Sebastian is doing that we will try and pinpoint where she is" I said looking at everyone and they nodded their heads. " we don't have any leads at all so i'm going to try and talk to her wolf again" ' can you talk to her' I asked my wolf Cole. 'no I can't get to her' Cole whimpered, I almost broke down crying " Mar"

Her office phone started to ring and we all looked at it and I walked over to it and picked up the phone " hello" " well hello soon too be mateless Elijah"

Sorry that this is short but I wanted to put something out here for you guys so here it is I hope you like it! it might be a minute until the next chapter comes out but not over 2 weeks so just look out for it, i'm not o good at writing about when they are trapped in cells and taken so if it's bad i am sorry but thanks for reading!