Fueling Fire With Fire

Hailey arrived at Jay's house and she was excited to see him, but also nervous. Hailey knocked on the door, and the door opened quickly.
      "HAILEY!" Jay yelled and pulled her into him. Hailey hugged Jay tightly and nuzzled into him.
       "It's been a while!" Hailey said and the taller boy nodded.
       "Okay uh, I gotta show you something..." Jay said softly, but also his voice a bit shaky.
      "Okay, what is it? Is it a new beat box video?!?" Hailey asked excitedly, only for the younger one to shake his head.
      "No, uh... it's pretty bad" Jay admitted and opened up his laptop. He typed in: Michael Conor individual interview part 3.
       "Why are you showing me this?" Hailey asked, and moved closer to the boy.
      "Because uh... maybe it'll help you understand things more" Jay said, and fast forwarded the video to the time 3:45.
     "Why are-" Hailey was quieted by Jay placing his hand over her mouth.
      "So Michael, I heard the rumors... you're darting a girl named Rosie?" The interviewer asked.
      "Oh, it's not a rumor! We've been dating for two months now" Michael admitted, making Hailey's heart break.
      "Really? Is she your first girlfriend? Because if I remember correctly, you had one when you were on the show Boy Band" the interviewer added, only making Michael laugh.
       "Yeah Rosie's my first girlfriend... AND my first love" Michael said, making Hailey pause the video.
       Tears welled up in her eyes, and it felt as if her whole world crashed down on her.
       "J-Jay..." Hailey barely spoke out before she bursted out in tears. Jay sighed and pulled Hailey into him.
      "That's why I made up this plan, Hailey. I want to help" Jay said as he rubbed her back.
       "Help what?! That my boyfriend is cheating on me and denying o-our RELATIONSHIP W-WHAT IS THERE TO HELP?!?" Hailey yelled as tears poured out of her eyes more with every word she spoke.
      "I'm gonna teach him a lesson" Jay said and moved closer to Hailey.
       "H-how?" Hailey asked, and Jay wiped her tears away. Jay opened his phone and put his camera on.
        "You'll see" Jay whispered and leaned into Hailey. Hailey couldn't comprehend what was happening until she felt his lips on hers. Hailey panicked and pulled away from the younger boy. She knew it was wrong.
        "WhAT ARE YOU DOING JAY GILBERT!!? MAKING ME CHEAT ON YOUR BEST FRIEND?!?" Hailey yelled, as she touched her lips. She was beyond shocked that Jay just pulled that move on her.
       "Like I said..." Jay started as he went onto Instagram and posted a photo. "I'm teaching him a lesson" Jay smirked, and Hailey's phone dinged.
      Hailey looked at her phone and noticed Jay tagged her in a photo as well as Michael. Once she saw the picture, she slapped the younger boy.
       "OUCH HAILEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Jay asked rubbing his now red cheek.
"YOU IDOIT YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR ME AND NO OFFENSE BUT I DON'T LIKE YOU!!" Hailey yelled tugging at her hair, starting to stress about this whole situation.
"Oh please Hailey calm down, it was just a kiss! And it was pay back" Jay said with a shrug, not really thinking of it being a bad thing.
"DUDE THIS IS JUST SO WRONG!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU'RE 14 YEAR OLD SE-" Hailey was cut off by a text message from Michael.
"HEHEHEHEH IT WORKED!" Jay yelled, rubbing his hands together.
"Calm down you little crazy" Hailey said but continued to her last comment. "That was wrong now people are gonna think of me weirdly..." Hailey said softly.
"No! It's just a kiss Hailey, it's not like it was anything worst than that! So it's not illegal... besides I kissed you!" Jay stated making Hailey feel a bit better.
"Okay... just clear this up ASAP!" Hailey demanded as she opened up the text message from Michael.
Michael- what the hell is this?!? I go on tour and you CHEAT on me with my BEST FRIEND HAILEY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME WHAT IS THIS?!?!? AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JAY?!? HES MY BEST FRIEND AND HES PUTTING MOVES ON MY GIRL?!?
Hailey showed Jay the text, and looked at him only making him bite his lip nervously.
"First of all be sassy like "look who finally texted back" and then tell him about the interview!" Jay said with a wink.
Hailey- look who finally texted back... and oh I'M cheating? First of all, that interview showed that YOU have been cheating on ME this whole time! And second of all, HE kissed ME to get back at you
Michael- but you kissed back though
Hailey- I did not
Michael- okay sure whatever
Hailey- I DIDN'T KISS HIM BACK I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!!! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE PART ABOUT CHEATING
Michael- I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU!!!???
Hailey- if you truly loved me, you wouldn't leave me on read, decline all my calls, pretend I don't exist FOR TWO MONTHS AND SAY THAT WE WEREN'T EVEN TOGETHER IN AN INTERVIEW I'M DONE MICHAEL GOODBYE
Hailey threw her phone against Jay's wall making his eyes go wide.
"U-uh Hailey..." Jay stuttered out and Hailey just crashed into his arms crying. Jay sighed and pulled her close and rubbed her back.
"I-it hurts..." Hailey croaked out and Jay kissed the top of her head.
"Everything will be okay, I promise you" Jay said soothingly and rubbed her back.
"I-I don't know... I told him I was done..." Hailey admitted and Jay pulled away.
"You did not..." Jay said shocked at Hailey's words.
"I did, and I have no regrets. I'll just go to someone else that cares about me" Hailey said and she wiped her tears. She knew she was only lying to herself with those words. She got up from where she was sitting and picked up her phone.
"Is it broken?" Jay asked and Hailey nodded.
"It's broken... just like my heart is..." Hailey said and the tears poured out her eyes again. Jay ran to her and engulfed her in a tight hug.
"Hey, hey, I know how to cheer you up! Let's do some beat boxing lessons shall we?" Jay asked and Hailey nodded with a sniffle.
"S-so how d-do I do this?" Hailey asked and Jay handed her a microphone.
"Practice with a mic okay? And sounds always get better!" Jay encouraged her, and he started a beat on his own to show Hailey.
The twos lesson got interrupted by a knock on the door. Jay got up and opened the door, and was not pleased to see who was standing there.