Chapter 1

I'm a 16 year old girl called Sara whos parents just divorced. Ya sad I know, but do you want to know the best part, well here it is, I'm forced to move with my mom and her new husband to LA and forget about my friends.
Ya well here is where it all began

Mom: COME ON SARA WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO THE AIRPORT.
Sara: Coming, I was just getting my bags. But I wouldn't mind being late.
Mom: Sara don't be like this, yo-
Sara: What mom what do you want to say. Were you gonna say something like "you'll make new friends" or "you'll adapt to the change". Well guess what I don't want to leave my friends nor adapt to the "change"
Mom: ENOUGH SARA, you'll be just fine. We are going to live in a big house. A place where you can see all LA, and the best part is that there is only one house next to us. So only one neighbor.
Sara *in a sarcastic voice*: Ya thats great.
Mom: Well come on we need to go, Dave is waiting in the car.
Sara: Ya "Dave" my supposed to be "step dad"
Mom: come on, let's go

My mom, my step dad and I arrived to the airport after a quiet 30 minute ride.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was the kind of kid who studies a lot and also gets to hang out and have a lot of friends. How I did that you may ask. It's just I don't have social media, I know nothing about celebrities. Even though I listen to music a lot, I don't actually know the singer's looks or names. Oh and I only watched tv when I was a kid. I decided I wanted to live life without caring about the world outside. I could talk to a celebrity without knowing they're famous because I honestly don't care.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long flight, we finally got to LA.

Mom: We finally got off the plane. See Sara LA is beautiful.
Sara: Mom we just got off the plane, you couldn't possibly say its beautiful, you haven't see it yet.

After a 1 hour car ride we got to the house. It was huge and nice, but the thing that caught my attention was the cute neighbor sitting on the bench in his back yard staring at me.

So I get in the house and my mom told me that the room up stairs to the left was mine, so I went to put my bags and settle in. I have to admit my room here is bigger and nicer then the one back at home.

After I got settled in, I look out the window and to see that cute neighbor staring at me again. So I was debating with myself if I should go talk to him or not.

After 7 mins of debating, I decided to go talk to him. But first I had to change into something nicer than my traveling cloth. I change quickly into a white crop top with black skinny ripped jeans and white Stan Smiths.

When I finished, I ran down the stairs and out the door just to find out that he was no longer there. So I looked around until I found him sitting next to the pool in his back yard.

I took a deep breath and started walking towards that cute boy

Sara: Hey I noticed you were checking me out
??: Well maybe I was.
Sara: And do you perhaps have a name
??: Ya I do but I'd rather you call me yours.
Sara: Hmm I don't think so.
??: Ha, you know what about you tell me yours
Sara: and why exactly would I do that.
??: I mean if you want my name, I'll tell you it after I know yours.
Sara: Well alright, my name is Sara. What about you.
??: Aw what a nice name. Well my name is....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I hope you guys liked my first ever fanfic. I guess you have to continue reading to know if the guy was Jonah or maybe Daniel or it could be Jack and Zach could also have a chance and so does Corbyn . But you guys have to keep reading to know which one on of them it can be.

If you like this story plz follow my fan account on insta :@wdw__bae