Chapter 3

After I got home, I decided to take a warm shower. After I finish my shower, I put on some pjs and went to brush my wet hair. While I was brushing it, all I could think about was noodles, so then I looked out my bedroom window hoping I can see him, but the only thing I saw was him entering the house. After I brushed my hair, I tied it in a messy bun.

Mom: Sara come here and eat dinner.
Sara: I'm coming
When I went to eat dinner. It turned out to be noodles so all I could think about was Jack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After diner I went to brush my teeth and received a text from Daniel.

Daniel: Hiiii
Sara: Hiiii
Daniel: are you free tomorrow.
Sara: I don't think so, coz as I told you we just moved in.
Daniel: okay what about after that
Sara: idk. I'll have to check with my mom.
Daniel: I hope you can coz Christina is leaving after tomorrow to go to college so I was hoping we can all hang out before she leaves.
Sara: When is her plane ride
Daniel: 1:30 pm
Sara: I'll try my best to see her before she leaves.
Daniel: okay, so hopefully see you soon.
Sara: lol ya. For now I need my beauty sleep.
Daniel: OMG SAME, I also need to get my nails done tomorrow, you feel me gurl.
Sara: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good night
Daniel: Good night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I shut my phone, I turned my lights out and tried to sleep. But all I could think about was seeing Jack entering the house. I didn't see any curls, so maybe I was mistaken and it wasn't Jack but someone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thoughts flood through my head so I decided to go for a late night walk. I changed out of my pjs and put on a hoodie and sweatpants.

While I was walking I was enjoying the view and then I bumped into someone.

Sara: Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't focused.
??: oh its okay. If its you bumping into me. You can do it everyday.

That stranger wink. I turned red and thought to myself "am I seriously blushing, whats wrong with me".

??: did I turn you speechless oh I'm sorry.
Sara *giggling*: no I was just thinking about something. By the way my name is Sara, and you.
??: I'm Zach nice to meet you.
Sara: Nice to meet you Zach
Zach: What are you doing here at such at late time.  I don't think I've seen you before.
Sara: Oh ya I just moved in.
Zach: Nice. It good to have new neighbors mostly when they are as cute as you.
Sara: well thank you. But now I need to get going. Again it was nice meeting you
Zach: wait I have a question.
Sara: Which is?
Zach: Did you just fart.
Sara *with a confused look*: I don't think so.
Zach: coz you kinda blew me away.
Sara* face palms*: are you serious.
Zach: what did you not like it.

Zach winks

Sara *giggling*: bye zach hopefully I'll see you soon.
Zach: bye gorgeous. It was nice meeting you.
Sara: same. bye
Zach: bye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive back home still blushing from what had happened with that zach kid. Then I go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter the rest will be longer.